Post a reply

Re: Australian Goldfields Open Final Discussion !!!

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:I'm all for giving the players a month or two off between seasons, but the way some people go on is like the people that pick up a cue during summer are a disgrace to the sport. I don't get why the fact that there is a tournament during summer snake hissed people off so much. <doh> It just seems an overreaction.

Granted though, that's the opinion of somebody who thinks the stuff that happens in the Australian Open is infinetely more interesting than anything Murray and friends did at Wimbledon. rofl

month or 2 ended for top Players 7th of July in time for Australia.

and if they want summer break they should have gone to Australia it was winter over there <ok>

Postby Wildey

Idiots

if they want a Summer Break go to Australia that way they don't have summer in July to worry about having a Summer Break during July <ok> .

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild WC wrote:Idiots

if they want a Summer Break go to Australia that way they don't have summer in July to worry about having a Summer Break during July <ok> .

I'm surprising nobody understood that one. <doh>

I have read that 3 tiems and I still dont get it :pal:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:

lets be honest you have to have brains for that and that department is a bit lacking on here <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Wild WC wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

lets be honest you have to have brains for that and that department is a bit lacking on here <ok>

I'd disagree, but then I did just write; "I'm surprising nobody understood that one." Doesn't make me look super intelligent.

Postby Roland

:anyone:

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:

buck off simple hammer

Postby SnookerFan

Wild WC wrote:
Sonny wrote:

buck off simple hammer

Call him something else. :grrr:

I reserve the right to be called simple on this forum.