Post a reply

Re: Wuxi Classic Final Discussion !!!!!!!!!!!

Postby randam05

YES! Ricky! Very well done on his second ranking event very pleased for him, hope he can climb the ranks now and firm his place in the 16. Such a good player and very good to watch, did wonder if he would ever win a ranker again but hes done it. :hatoff:

Postby randam05

HAHA a class presentation from china as usual hahahaha i love these, my favourite had to be that tournament that higgins won where Taylor entered :laugh:

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Wild WC wrote:FOR buck SAKES

Ding getting a trophy for popularity what a bunch of bucking idiots <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh>

He deserves a trophy. He won two frames against Mark Davis, that's a big achievement.

Theres another reason for Ronnie to Sulk .

Ding gets a trophy and cash for popularity he gets buck all rofl

Postby Muppet147

Wild WC wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Ding getting a trophy for popularity what a bunch of bucking idiots <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh>

He deserves a trophy. He won two frames against Mark Davis, that's a big achievement.

Somehow, I doubt Ronnie will give a rubbish.

Postby Wildey

Muppet147 wrote:
Wild WC wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Somehow, I doubt Ronnie will give a rubbish.

of course he gives a rubbish what do you think has been the reason for throwing his dummy from the pram :baby: :baby: :baby:

Ding is being appreciated for Turning up <laugh> <laugh>

Postby Skullman

Missed the ceremonies, anything interesting in the post-match interviews? Also utter bull that Ding gets anything for being the local boy. It was okay when it was an invitational but now that it's a ranker he gets the same money as all the other first round losers.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Missed the ceremonies, anything interesting in the post-match interviews? Also utter bull that Ding gets anything for being the local boy. It was okay when it was an invitational but now that it's a ranker he gets the same money as all the other first round losers.

But thats what being discused

is it right that Sponsors pay appearance Fee for Rankers ?

i say NO

Postby Skullman

Oh it was the sponsors who did it, not WS? Then it's fine. They have the money, their choice what they do with it, although it seems stupid that he won 21 less frames than Bingham and gets the same amount of money.