Topic locked

Wuxi Classic Quarter Final Discussion !!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Monday 25th of June~Sunday 1st of July at Wuxi City Sports Park Stadium, China

Judd Trump Domination ended as soon as it started with a second Round defeat so now we are down to only 5 top 16 players with World No 1 Mark Selby leading the way.

Can shock results continue with a Ranking win for Robert Milkins maybe or the Established players Like Mark Selby or Mark Williams will eventually come through ?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Image Image

Re: Wuxi Classic Quarter Final Discussion !!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Andre147

Think Selby will win this event almost certain... the only danger players who could have challenged him are already out... Trump and Allen.. so I think he'll win this now... of course, he can still crash out of the tourney when we less expect it, namely to Bingham.. Dott in the semis may also have something to say about that as well..

Postby Skullman

Another MJW vs Selby final in China. I'll take that especially if the result's the same :redneck:

I'd like Walden to have another good run from that half though, as I like him as a player and I'm not sure how MJW would take another final loss. Also Selby has to beat Bingham first. He's been adequate against poor opponents so far and is facing one of the in form players next.

Postby Wildey

Friday 29th of June

7.30am

Mark Selby v Stuart Bingham
Mark Davis v Graeme Dott

12.30pm

Mark Williams v Marcus Campbell
Ricky Walden v Robert Milkins

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:
Wild WC wrote:The Winner will be the Guy that wins 10 frames on Sunday.

C'mon Wild get off your fence and tell us who you really think. :-D

id like to see Dott pick up another Title hes too Good to only have 2 Rankers.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Not the most exciting quater-final line-up, but I'd have no problem with a Selby/Williams final.

doesn't really matter if you have a problem or not.

what will be will be :redneck:

Postby Wildey

Muppet147 wrote:Very boring line up. I'm assuming some of the top players took a leaf out of Ronnie's book and didn't bother to show up.

yes the tour these days is full of losers with losers attitude <ok>

Postby Wildey

Muppet147 wrote:And people who believe snooker isn't a summer sport. They're too busy sun bathing and watching the footie to take part in this tinpot event.

that's their problem but at the end of the day someone out of 8 people will be pocketing £75,000 and chalking up a Major Ranking Event win.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Reckon Bingham will beat Selby

Bingham is scoring well But i think Selby will have too much for him however i love binghams attitude despite being a new father he knows that snooker owes him nothing and if he wants something he has to go out there and get it.

Postby Roland

Bingham isn't scared of Selby and is the form man at the moment. Knocking in total clearances for fun in just about every match since the Pink Ribbon and through APTC1. Bingham is the toughest match Selby could have at this stage in my opinion.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Bingham isn't scared of Selby and is the form man at the moment. Knocking in total clearances for fun in just about every match since the Pink Ribbon and through APTC1. Bingham is the toughest match Selby could have at this stage in my opinion.

no doubt on paper that is the hardest match to call

Postby SnookerFan

Wild WC wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Not the most exciting quater-final line-up, but I'd have no problem with a Selby/Williams final.

rofl rofl

I'll have you know that prior to every tournament Barry Hearn knocks on my door, asking which players I want in the final.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild WC wrote:

rofl rofl

I'll have you know that prior to every tournament Barry Hearn knocks on my door, asking which players I want in the final.

do you offer him tea and scones with a touch of cream on top ?

Postby SteveJJ

Muppet147 wrote:Very boring line up. I'm assuming some of the top players took a leaf out of Ronnie's book and didn't bother to show up.

Nope, Only O'Sullivan and Higgins.

Stevens pulled out through injury so pretty much full line up