Topic locked

Re: Wuxi Classic Quarter Final Discussion !!!!!!!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:Wait so that quarter was the last of the live televised coverage of the event? Why bother covering an event if you're going stop halfway through the quarters :grrr:

That is pretty stupid, isn't it? <doh>

I got Mark Williams on Fromsport at the moment.

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:
Skullman wrote:Wait so that quarter was the last of the live televised coverage of the event? Why bother covering an event if you're going stop halfway through the quarters :grrr:

That is pretty stupid, isn't it? <doh>

I got Mark Williams on Fromsport at the moment.

Same. He's pretty sloppy today isn't he? Mavis could end up being the only Mark in the semis rofl

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:If Bingham wins this weekend he would have won as many ranking titles in 2 years as Mark Selby in this whole career.

Technically only one year as there is less than twelve months between Australia and this. Also why Selby specifically? He'd also equal Carter and Dott, as well as surpassing Stevens.

Postby Skullman

Skullman wrote:Plus Bingham hasn't won it yet. He has to still beat Mavis, and if Campbell keeps playing like this, he could end up in the final and beat Bingham.

Nevermind about Campbell.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:If Bingham wins this weekend he would have won as many ranking titles in 2 years as Mark Selby in this whole career.

Technically only one year as there is less than twelve months between Australia and this. Also why Selby specifically? He'd also equal Carter and Dott, as well as surpassing Stevens.

No reason :-)

Postby kenneth79

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Skullman wrote:

No reason :-)

Sure theres a reason ;-) . Selby is supposedly the best player in the world according to the rankings but we all know that hes just the most CONSISTENT player in the world.

Postby randam05

Skullman wrote:And Campbell beats MJW. Wasn't pretty, but he won and is in the semis. My ideal final would be Bingham vs Walden with Walden winning (no offence Stuart)

Same here :spot on: COME ON WALDEN!

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:Hows it going? My internet connection died for a while, so I went to the park. Not really seen much after the third frame on Mark Williams.

MJW played well after the MSI until about 3-3. Then both played crap but Campbell potted more balls.

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Hows it going? My internet connection died for a while, so I went to the park. Not really seen much after the third frame on Mark Williams.

MJW played well after the MSI until about 3-3. Then both played crap but Campbell potted more balls.

Not the most star-studded pair of semis is it? rofl That's the first full ranker of the season for you. :-D

The final I'd like now is Bingham and Walden, in a battle of take the second ranker.