Topic locked

Re: Wuxi Classic Last 16 Discussion !!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Robert Milkins 5-3 Judd Trump
Mark Williams 5-3 Mark Allen
Stuart Bingham 4-4 Ken Doherty
Fergal O'Brien 2-3 Marcus Campbell

After playing so well to dispatch Dominic Dale and saying its time to step it up and start to dominate Judd came crashing down with a defeat against Robert Milkins 5-3

Postby Wildey

Casey wrote:from 3-1 up and playing really well. Surprising.

you really have to ram it home he probably got complacent playing well to go 3-1 up

Postby Wildey

Selby playing tough match snooker here..maybe not flowing yet but his safety game been extremely good.

Postby Wildey

Jamie Burnett 1-2 Mark Davis
Mark Selby 3-0 Jamie Cope
Graeme Dott 2-1 Rod Lawler
Joe Perry 0-2 Ricky Walden

Postby Wildey

snooky147 wrote:Watching Graeme v lawler. Scrappy 2nd frame. Is it me or are those tables lightning fast.

yup surprising in china aswell

Postby kenneth79

Credit to MJW for kicking out the racist who is now having PR autograph sessions trying to rectify his image! rofl
Sorry Allen, we have seen your true views and they are UGLY! But perhaps the Chinese are more gullible.

Elsewhere Selby is slaughtering Cope (who is pathetic as always) and he will be hard to stop. Perhaps MJW will have a shot.

Postby Wildey

Jamie Burnett 2-2 Mark Davis
Mark Selby 4-0 Jamie Cope
Graeme Dott 3-1 Rod Lawler
Joe Perry 0-3 Ricky Walden

Postby kenneth79

Selby wins. Hope he gets some ranking tournament victories this year to go with his number 1 status and not just have that distinction because of his consistency. For whatever reason he almost always fizzles out at the business end of tournaments. He must have one of the worst conversion rates of sf/f to wins of anyone in the sport and I really dont know why. Whats your take on this? It can hardly be coincidence when it happens this often. Anyway he doesnt seem to be the type to buckle under pressure.

Postby Roland

Generally speaking a large number of times he faced peak Higgins/O'Sullivan, he's also been beaten by Dott, Carter, Allen and Trump playing their very best snooker and last season he was a bit wobbly due to too many people putting pressure on him by pointing out that he doesn't win enough tournaments and not taking into account performances of opponents in most of those matches.

Postby Roland

I switched off when Cope had an easy clearance for 1-1, then I next saw 4-0. Cope is the biggest waste of talent ever in snooker. I saw him take on a blue in that 2nd frame which was just stupid.

Postby Wildey

Jamie Burnett 3-3 Mark Davis
Mark Selby 5-0 Jamie Cope
Graeme Dott 3-4 Rod Lawler
Joe Perry 2-4 Ricky Walden

Lawlered victims just gets bigger and bigger