Topic locked

Re: Wuxi Classic Last 16 Discussion !!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Jamie Burnett 3-5 Mark Davis
Mark Selby 5-0 Jamie Cope
Graeme Dott 5-4 Rod Lawler
Joe Perry 2-4 Ricky Walden

Dott was a Step to far for Rod to Plod in the Wuxi Classic

Postby Alex0paul

The only meeting I can recall between Dott and Davis was in the UK Championships in 2005 with Davis winning 9-8 after being 8-5 up.

Postby Skullman

Am back. Looks like Lawler's great run is over. Wasn't expecting him to beat Dott tbh. Dott's a hard matchplayer and Lawler doesn't tend to beat them these days. Milkins is a good player so it doesn't surprise me that much that he won. Was Trump just worse than yesterday or was Milkins just very good.

Also Selby :ahhh: Although it was against Cope so it's not that much of an achievement. Last time Selby whitewashed Cope in a ranker he won the whole tournament #patterns

Postby Skullman

Also rofl at what Trump said in the press recently. He thinks he can dominate the game, but gets knocked out by Milkins.

Plus I find it ironic that after the Masters he was saying Ronnie can still win as long as he avoids me, and now the only reason he thinks he can dominate is that Ronnie is off on a break

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:Also rofl at what Trump said in the press recently. He thinks he can dominate the game, but gets knocked out by Milkins.

Plus I find it ironic that after the Masters he was saying Ronnie can still win as long as he avoids me, and now the only reason he thinks he can dominate is that Ronnie is off on a break

rofl rofl

Postby Andre147

snooky147 wrote:Why can't they just keep their mouth shut instead of embarrassing themselves. Dominate the game...... really.

Yeah......

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh>

Postby Wildey

Thursday 28th of June

12.30pm

Jamie Burnett 3-5 Mark Davis
Mark Selby 5-0 Jamie Cope
Graeme Dott 5-4 Rod Lawler
Joe Perry 4-5 Ricky Walden

Postby Andre147

Meanwhile, Walden and Perry STILL playing their match..

decider, currently on colours on green ball...

and as I say that, Perry pots them, except the black

Walden pots it, he wins by one point

Postby Skullman

From 4-0 ahead and 67-0 up in frame five, Walden wins in a decider by one point. He made hard work of that didn't he? Has Milkins next who won't let him off the hook like Perry did in the end.