Topic locked

Re: Wuxi Classic Wild Card and Last 32 Discussion !!!!!!!!!!

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:I'm back.

I haven't watched any of the matches so far and I don't plan watching snooker before the quarter finals this week.

Looks like we could have a surprise winner here with so many of the top players crashing out or not even playing. However I think Selby will win this week.

Looks like the break has sharpened your mind a bit <cool>

BTW Thanks. The roads better watch out! :-D

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:I'm back.

I haven't watched any of the matches so far and I don't plan watching snooker before the quarter finals this week.

Looks like we could have a surprise winner here with so many of the top players crashing out or not even playing. However I think Selby will win this week.

Looks like the break has sharpened your mind a bit <cool>

BTW Thanks. The roads better watch out! :-D

Yeah, I too may not like Selby that much, but I recognise when a player is playing well and has chances to win an event..I also think Selby will win it... A final between him and Allen would be very good, if both Marks continue to play well.

Postby Wildey

Rod Lawler continues on his Merry way what a turn around after Dropping off tour.

Judd Trump has been sensational today 4-1 up on Dale with 2 centuries to Boot.

Postby snooky147

Graeme beat the young chinese boy 5-1. The boy can play a bit though and looks a good prospect . The new John Paris cue Graeme got made has had its first public outing. I had a hit about on his table last week using his old cue, the one that took him to 2010 final. After 15 minutes hitting about i made a nice 35. Not bad seeing as I havent played in years.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Selby vs Cope
Bingo vs Donherty
Burnett vs Davis
Mags/Lawler vs Dott
MJW vs Allen
Campbell vs O'Brien
Perry vs Walden
Milkins vs Trump

Great Opportunity for someone the Last player still in the Event to win a Tournament is Mark Allen who won the World Open in March can he add to that tally IN CHINA :gag:

Postby Alex0paul

Skullman wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Not a bad chance for Dott to get to the semis here

Maguire?

Maguire will be knackered after this match with Lawler and Dott has a decent record over him.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:
Wild WC wrote:
Skullman wrote:Bingham was the last to win a tournament :gag:

Ranking event then ffs <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh>

APTCs are ranking events. Anyway I know what you mean before go off on one <laugh>

no APTC,EPTC and PTC are not ranking Events they only Carry Ranking points.

Postby Skullman

Alex0paul wrote:
Skullman wrote:

Maguire?

Maguire will be knackered after this match with Lawler and Dott has a decent record over him.

Well assuming he wins against Lawler, I think Mags has a chance. Wasn't he in the same sitiation against Trump in Berlin and then next match he battered Murphy.

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:
Skullman wrote:

Maguire?

Mags not yet won and Dott could be the latest victim in the Lawlered Portfolio.