Post a reply

Re: Semi Final 2 Ricky Walden v Barry Hawkins

Postby GJ

skull

thats a positve comment muppet had both wrote off as journeymen pre match so he will be negative throughout

Postby Muppet147

Lucky wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:
Lucky wrote:Utter marmite <ok> ........on a brighter note 18 cans of Stella £12 at Tesco. plus litres of spirit £15.....makes this marmite more enjoyable :mosh2:

What spirit did you buy? I am drinking £9.65 gin from Lidl....

Gin is OK.......but I'm a Vodka/Monster man <ok>

Gin and tonic for me or Jack and coke. They are doing a great offer in Sainsbury's at the moment- a litre of Jack for £22.

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:yeh lets write both off after 4 frames of their first time in the crucible 1 table set up .........

i cant believe the disrespect there is to players that reach a world semi final.....doesn't say much about the rest of the crappy players that hasent reached the semi this year.

Postby Muppet147

GJ wrote:skull

thats a positve comment muppet had both wrote off as journeymen pre match so he will be negative throughout

Not at all. If either of the journeymen makes a 147, I will be among those to applaud.

Postby Wildey

id Love Barry or Ricky to be World champion and ram rod peoples rubbish right back down their stupid throats <ok>

Postby GJ

Wild WC wrote:id Love Barry or Ricky to be World champion and ram rod peoples rubbish right back down their stupid throats <ok>

same here <ok>

Postby Alex0paul

Walden needs to put his foot down here and push on. I can't see Hawkins making a comeback even though there is such a long way to go. 6-2 is a must.

Postby GJ

I think walden may have missed the boat

Early to say that but barry will improve

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:all the same it would be nice for a showcase semi final BEAMED around the world IF IT WAS NOT A marmite STANDARD with high breaks of 19 etc :wave:

well you and others were delighted to see all the big names from bottom half ding aside lose early

so you reap what you sew <ok>

Postby Smart

GJ wrote:
Smart wrote:all the same it would be nice for a showcase semi final BEAMED around the world IF IT WAS NOT A marmite STANDARD with high breaks of 19 etc :wave:

well you and others were delighted to see all the big names from bottom half ding aside lose early

so you reap what you sew <ok>

Yeah so many "big" players bottled it this year, would of been better if Schweppes sponsored the event. These 2 are gonna slug it out and one will fall over the line. I'd like to fast forward to 14-13 or somewhere about there in the match. :wave:

Postby Wildey

no its good for people to appreciate just how tough this sport is to play Snookers Popularity was Build around rubbish standards.

Postby Smart

Wild WC wrote:

no its good for people to appreciate just how tough this sport is to play Snookers Popularity was Build around rubbish standards.

if you was given a glass of Lambrini and a glass of Don P, you would enjoy the Lambrini more :wave:

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:
Wild WC wrote:

if you was given a glass of Lambrini and a glass of Don P, you would enjoy the Lambrini more :wave:

Yup it leaves a sweeter taste in the mouth <ok>

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:4-2. Another ton from Ricky. When he wins frames he does it fairly easily.

Ricky is a talented player and a match for most.

Postby Skullman

Wild WC wrote:
Skullman wrote:4-2. Another ton from Ricky. When he wins frames he does it fairly easily.

Ricky is a talented player and a match for most.

Plus he beat ROS in a final when he trying to win three tournaments in a row. And you can't say the draw opened up for him that week either.