Re: Semi Final 1 Ronnie O'Sullivan v Judd Trump

Postby Smart

Jewell wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Ronnie vs Trump

breakbuildung: advantage Ronnie
safety game: advantage Ronnie
long potting: advantage Trumpp
experience: advantage Ronnie
composure: pretty even (maybe slight advantage Ronnie)

Luck/run of the ball: overwhelming advantage Trump <ok>

Without a doubt......post highly recommended.......well done and also good sunny morning ratface.

Postby mantorok

As a fan I'm dissapointed by Ronnies comments, not just because it involves retiring but the way he's gone about it. He's put a dampener on the whole thing, one minute he says he loves the game and now he says he just wants the money, sure you got to make a living, but he could've kept the money issues to himself.

Oh well.

Postby mantorok

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Jewell wrote:Andy Goldstein: Of the four, is there only winner now?

Hendry: Only one.

Andy Goldstein: Ronnie?

Hendry: Yes.

Sourface :D

Hendry seems pretty confident Ronnie will win this. Willie Thorne also heavily favours O'Sullivan.

I hope they're right <ok>

I would tend to agree with people who are closer to Ronnie, sometimes you have to disregard what he says off the table and just focus on what he does on it.

However, not sure how good a judge Hendry is and we all know Thorne is a huge fan, so we'll see.

Postby Wildey

mantorok wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Jewell wrote:Andy Goldstein: Of the four, is there only winner now?

Hendry: Only one.

Andy Goldstein: Ronnie?

Hendry: Yes.

Sourface :D

Hendry seems pretty confident Ronnie will win this. Willie Thorne also heavily favours O'Sullivan.

I hope they're right <ok>

I would tend to agree with people who are closer to Ronnie, sometimes you have to disregard what he says off the table and just focus on what he does on it.

However, not sure how good a judge Hendry is and we all know Thorne is a huge fan, so we'll see.

Hendry is a good judge .....Hendry doesn't bull and bottom lick he will say it as it is.....However im hoping to dear god that he got this Wrong.

Postby Wildey

mantorok wrote:Where's the BBC coverage?

semi finals doesn't and never have started in the Morning session lol

Postby SnookerFan

mantorok wrote:Morning SnookerFan

Working from home today so will get to see it, right snake hissed off I missed the Trump/Murphy conclustion yesterday >-(

Only saw the last half a frame myself. Looked like it had been a cracker. :hatoff:

Postby mantorok

Wild WC wrote:
mantorok wrote:Where's the BBC coverage?

semi finals doesn't and never have started in the Morning session lol

I thought I saw it on the OP yesterday, I've slept since then <laugh>

Postby mantorok

Jewell wrote:Really starting to get nervous about this match now!

There's so much at stake for both men, both know this is the virtual final.

I think the first session is going to be quite cagey, I could be wrong but every time we have big build ups to matches it always affects the players.

This could be the match where experience prevails.

Postby gallantrabbit

I've always wanted to back against Ronnie but have been left just open mouthed by his snooker, but have now completely tired of him. I hope Trump wastes him. He is one of only a couple who could do it, but I would give him a 30% chance unfortunately. Prove me wrong Judd!!

Postby GJ

danny boy

Its no virtual final look who hawkins has beaten before posting such BS.

Postby Muppet147

GJ wrote:danny boy

Its no virtual final look who hawkins has beaten before posting such BS.

GJ, Hawkins and Walden came through the easy half of the draw - a draw which featured the burnt out Selby, the choker Chinaman and the over-rated Aussie.

Ronnie and Trump are the cream of the crop and whomever they face in the final will be thrashed within an inch of his puny life. <ok>

Postby GJ

Jewell wrote:GJ

When Hawkins loses to Walden, which bandwagon will you be hopping onto next?

none <ok>

did you ask the sudden milkins fans which bandwagon they joined after his exit to walden
:wave:

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:How about.some decent score updates this afternoon for those keeping this country running :wave:

i will do it sir :wave:

would you like detailed frame analysis as well sir :wave:

Postby GJ

That was different, mate. There was alot of goodwill towards Milkins after he took out the Aussie plodder.

:zzz:

Postby Muppet147

That was different, mate. There was alot of goodwill towards Milkins after he took out the Aussie plodder.

To be fair, Milky did Robbo a favour. If he'd survived through the weak half of the draw, he would have received a hell of a beating in the final by Ronnie or Trump - two players who have owned him in the past.