Topic locked

Re: World Championship (Tue 30th of April) Q Finals Discussi

Postby vodkadiet

Alex0paul wrote:If Ding gets out 4-4 in this session it will be miraculous. Hawkins may have missed the boat tonight.

There have been so many boats missed in this tournament I reckon they are all waiting at the wrong port.

Postby The Cueist

GJ wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:
GJ wrote:muppet

if murphy wins will you be silent or gracious for once ??????????

If Lardarse wins, it will probably be through gamesmanship. <ok>

if judd wins it will be due to his rent a crowd shouting out to put off the gentleman shaun

<ok>

rofl Jesus,The power of predictos.

Postby GJ

Skullman wrote:Honestly not getting why so many people think that Shaun will be a walkover for Ronnie but Judd won't.

same here <ok>

Postby Muppet147

The dream semi-final of O'Sullivan - Trump is still very much on the cards. Trump is the only player left in the tournament who I can see beating ROS.

Mind you if Ronnie had been 8-3 up on Trump, there would only have been one winner. Lardarse has blown his chance against Trump, big time. <ok>
Last edited by Muppet147 on 30 Apr 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Skullman wrote:Honestly not getting why so many people think that Shaun will be a walkover for Ronnie but Judd won't.

Murphy wouldn't be a walkover but I can't see him beating Ronnie. He doesn't have a killer instict and usually falls apart at the business end of a tournament.

Playing like this Trump wouldn't be a danger to Ronnie, but I'm certain he would raise his game like in the UK. Judd is a lot more dangerous than Shaun, trust me.

Postby GJ

Alex0paul wrote:
GJ wrote:casey

very harsh mate murphy has more majors than mr motor mouth so either will be a test for ronnie

2 all in Majors

china events are not as major as worlds masters and uk

murphy 2

motor mouth 1

<ok>

Postby GJ

Muppet147 wrote:
The Cueist wrote:There are no walkovers in this tournament,People who say that talk pony or are retarded.

The only retard on this forum is Smart.

:parrot:

Postby Casey

Top players that Ronnie beats easily -

Murphy
Maguire
Carter
Williams

Top players he struggles against -

Higgins
Selby
Trump

There is a clear patteren there. Trump's best game is better than Murphy's imo. Judd has yet to hit top gear, he he plays Ronnie, he will be 2nd fav but not by as much if it was Murphy.

Postby The Cueist

GJ wrote:cueist

to be fair your saying 8-8 its all over

ha ha

No Gj,I was just saying that Shaun will be mindful ogf the fact that he has just lost a five frame advantage to Trump.

It is still anybodys match.Trump will know he has been let off the hook and will be trying to get a good start tomorrow.

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Murphy wouldn't be a walkover but I can't see him beating Ronnie. He doesn't have a killer instict and usually falls apart at the business end of a tournament.

Playing like this Trump wouldn't be a danger to Ronnie, but I'm certain he would raise his game like in the UK. Judd is a lot more dangerous than Shaun, trust me.

Shaun at his best is very dangerous. People are acting as if the standard he's producing at the moment is his top level. Judd may be more dangerous, but if he is, it's by a very fine margin.

Postby Skullman

Casey wrote:Top players that Ronnie beats easily -

Murphy
Maguire
Carter
Williams

Higgins
Selby
Trump

There is a clear patteren there. Trump's best game is better than Murphy's imo. Judd has yet to hit top gear, he he plays Ronnie, he will be 2nd fav but not by as much if it was Murphy.

He doesn't really struggle against him imo. I'd say Trump is more in the Allen class, where neither has a psychological advantage over the other and it's all on the day(s).

Postby Witz78

Casey wrote:

Murphy
Maguire
Carter
Williams

Higgins
Selby
Trump

Id add DING to the list of players he has a hold over

Postby The Cueist

Witz78 wrote:
Casey wrote:

Murphy
Maguire
Carter
Williams

Higgins
Selby
Trump

Id add DING to the list of players he has a hold over

That is a fair summary of the truth.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Trump clearly isn't as strong this year as he was in 2011 and 2012.

He beat Ronnie twice in the 2011/12, Ronnie beat him once.
And Judd played in all these 3 matches like he did against Fu in the first session.

Trump needs to play his best snooker like against Robbo in the International Championship. Murphy and Fu squandered a lot of chances, Ronnie won't, he will punish him for every mistake.