Topic locked

Re: World Championship (Tue 30th of April) Q Finals Discussi

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:
Wild WC wrote:no some people tune in on here at work or away from TV and then idiots post wrong scores.

no more of that little kittens playing crap because if it becomes a epidemic ill be removing people.

Learn to read.

I never said Judd WAS 2-0 up. I simply indicated that he was ABOUT to go 2-0 up. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Anyway, I'll stop doing it if pleases you. <ok>

I hope you'll take this stance with everybody and not just me. <ok>

Judd had 5 points how the hell he was about to go 2-0 up you wally

Postby GJ

Wild WC wrote:with the aid of hawk eye it showed that was not unlucky for judd

agree and the amount of luck he gets smacking balls hard he has to take it both ways

<ok>

Postby mantorok

The Cueist wrote:Is this aversion to Trumpy doing allright a pedictions based dislike or are you that much of a Murphy fan MANTOROK?

I'm actually a Trump fan mate, I just thought his face and those words were so mismatched that I had to make it happen.

Postby The Cueist

mantorok wrote:
The Cueist wrote:Is this aversion to Trumpy doing allright a pedictions based dislike or are you that much of a Murphy fan MANTOROK?

I'm actually a Trump fan mate, I just thought his face and those words were so mismatched that I had to make it happen.

Fair enough mate,I just was inquisitive.

I dont dislike Trump myself,As for Murphy a great player just not a big fan of his.

I am a Ronnie supporter,So for me to see Trumpy out would be good on that score. <ok>

Postby Alex0paul

GJ wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Trump always plays crap in the morning sessions

2011 world quarter cough cough

He didn't play well, Dott just decided to go out all guns blazing leaving everything on.

Postby GJ

Alex0paul wrote:
GJ wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Trump always plays crap in the morning sessions

2011 world quarter cough cough

He didn't play well, Dott just decided to go out all guns blazing leaving everything on.

:-)

Postby mantorok

The Cueist wrote:
mantorok wrote:

Fair enough mate,I just was inquisitive.

I dont dislike Trump myself,As for Murphy a great player just not a big fan of his.

I am a Ronnie supporter,So for me to see Trumpy out would be good on that score. <ok>

I think most people realise I'm a Ronnie fan by now, in fact any player with a bit of character and flair, which is why I luck Trump too, not into these snooker players who act like political figures.