Topic locked

Re: World Chamionship (Sat 26th of April) Last 16 Discussion

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:SO how do you see Ronnie's match going today? I'm a bit worried for Ronnie, as Carter seems well up for it and have a bad feeling he may record his first win against Ronnie :chin:

viewtopic.php?f=397&t=4287&start=35#p272668

it wouldn't be a shock if carter won ....

but this match is going to test Ronnie and if he comes through it a 5th title is very gettable.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
GJ wrote:NEVER KNOWN A PLAYER TO GET SO MUCH LUCK

They should introduce a "fluke" stat.

They have a new one this year: Kicks, so Flukes would be welcome too... especially in Judd's matches :chin:

Postby Roland

Judd flukes more because he hits the balls harder but also if he misses he's more likely to scatter the balls all over the table for the opponent so it's swings and roundabouts. That fluke was the first ball and he potted 13 more reds with colours. Would Marco have won the frame in one visit if the fluke hadn't gone in?

Postby Andre147

Sonny wrote:Judd flukes more because he hits the balls harder but also if he misses he's more likely to scatter the balls all over the table for the opponent so it's swings and roundabouts. That fluke was the first ball and he potted 13 more reds with colours. Would Marco have won the frame in one visit if the fluke hadn't gone in?

Yes that's the main reason Judd has so many flukes really.. you don't see them that often for instance in a Williams game cause he tends to play them slowly.

But anyway, marco can't afford to continue missing like he has done.

Postby GJ

Jewell wrote:For those who say Selby doesn't get flukes, I would like to refer you to the second session of this years Masters final. And that's just one example.

i cant remember any

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:For those who say Selby doesn't get flukes, I would like to refer you to the second session of this years Masters final. And that's just one example.

Who said he didnt get any? i didnt.

but you seem to think he gets high amount to any body else he may or he may not but you got no proof to back anything up.