Topic locked

Re: World Cham'ship (Thur 25th of April) L 32 & L 16 Discuss

Postby The Cueist

Smart wrote:Jonno slowing this down, ref needs to get involved here <ok>

I think you are right and i watched a ref yesterday completeley marmited all over Alan Mcmanus snooker get out with the miss rule misconception.

That was another instance of gutless nonsensical refereeing,A disgrace.

Micheala included,So have that Franklin. >-(

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Every player who has led after the first session has won the match. Bingham will obviously win, can Robertson make it a full set?

I'm expecting a Baird comeback.

Comeback to Devon maybe. rofl rofl rofl

Postby Roland

I'm hoping for Sam to come out and enjoy himself. I went and lumped on more than 1 century in the match given how good him and Bingham are at making breaks so I could do with him to come back a bit. Couldn't believe he didn't get the ton when he played the blue badly and didn't get on pink.

Postby SnookerFan

The Cueist wrote:I think you are right and i watched a ref yesterday completeley marmited all over Alan Mcmanus snooker get out with the miss rule misconception.

That was another instance of gutless nonsensical refereeing,A disgrace.

Micheala included,So have that Franklin. >-(

Yes, my fandom of Michaela is entirely down to her superior snooker expertise. :evilgrin:

Now you've critiqued her knowledge, I don't see how I can appreciate her again. :sad:

Postby The Cueist

Jewell wrote:
Witz78 wrote:8.35pm

has Jewell had his daily ban yet then?

No, mate, I was around earlier today. I'm guessing Wild and company couldn't find a pretext for getting banned today. I'm sure they'll try their best to come up with something tommorow, though.

You the bad man! :evilgrin: