Topic locked

Re: World Championship (Wed 24th of April) Last 32 Discussio

Postby The Cueist

SnookerFan wrote:
The Cueist wrote:
Watching cucumbers grow on the shot would be more like it. :irk:

I know I told you to get The Crucible spirit, but I don't think watching snooker should get you excited that way. <laugh>

Well lets look at the durations of time that elapse in the growth of most common or garden veg.

Excitement could not be further from could it you intelligent lovely man. >-(

Postby vodkadiet

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:IS BAIRD SLEEPING IN HIS CAR TONIGHT OR PAYING FOR A HOTEL ROOM :wave:

After tonight's performance, he'll probably just go home.

Cliff Wilson retired after losing the first session 9-0 to Peter Ebdon in the 1992 World Championship qualifiers.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:right im away to my bed cretins

got a 4am wake up call and will be on the drink by 5am latest so god knows what nick i could be in at the Crucible tomorrow

def be some ANTI-JONO abuse tomorrow :D

I want to hear what you thought about the Chinese restaurant post-refurb, sir. :hatoff:

hows about, instead, i fill you in on the Sheffield nightlife scene since you missed out on that AGAIN <doh>

Postby The Cueist

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:I COULD NOT JUSTIFY A HOTEL ROOM AFTER THIS PERFORMANCE, BETTER OFF SLEEPING IN A SHOP WINDOW OR IN YOUR CAR <ok>

Is that what one does after a bad performance? Sleeps in a car? :|

Only if you can find one thats unlocked,Premier out are pricey these days. :shrug:

Postby The Cueist

vodkadiet wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:IS BAIRD SLEEPING IN HIS CAR TONIGHT OR PAYING FOR A HOTEL ROOM :wave:

After tonight's performance, he'll probably just go home.

Cliff Wilson retired after losing the first session 9-0 to Peter Ebdon in the 1992 World Championship qualifiers.

Bloody typical statistic that,Cliff still had more life in him and had a quicker shot time.

I should think Cliff was smoking 2 fags between each of Ebdons shots and still had time for two pasties and a pint and a quick nap. <laugh>