Topic locked

Re: World Championship (Tue 23rd of April) Last 32 Discussio

Postby Andre147

Trump now in action against Dale... Dominic said in that BBC feature that he feels good about this match and is better prepared than last year.

We'll have to wait and see what he does, although i still don't beleive he can beat Judd, but if Trump plays like he has done in recent months things could get interesting.

Mags and Poomjaeng on the other table.. let's see if "Jack" can still disctate the pace of that match and frustrate Maguire like he did yesterday. If he were to win, I reckon that would be one of the biggest shocks in the first round of Worlds for sure.

Postby Muppet147

Smart wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:No, I had a wonderful ten years in New York. Then I returned to London. Unlike you, I have lived in two great cities.

you should write a book, a runts guide to being a CAUC, would be a best-seller for sure :wave:

I have no wish to write a book about you...

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Looking forward to Poomjaeng and having just checked the time I realise it's already started!

i do expect Mags to pull it round a bit lets see if dechawat can continue from yesterday where he scored consistently with 5 half centuries that's 5 more than Ebdon managed.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Trump AGAIN wearing those same shoes he wore in that first round match at the Masters rofl rofl rofl

They cost hundreds of pounds, he's got to get use of them.

he could make use of E BAY.

might make a profit.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:The occasion seems to have registered with Poomers.

in the past ive not been that impressed with him as a player he was a asian version of McLeod but he has definitely stepped it up during this tournament and grown in confidence he needs to continue doing what he has been doing last few weeks to get here.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Another mobile phone <doh> <doh> :no:

That's 3 or 4 I've heard already in this year's Worlds Champs, more than the entire Worlds last season I think.

According to the Twitter feed, it's a bunch of old women.

at my age old women cant use mobile phones lol

Postby GJ

Poor quality snooker this afternoon has to be said <ok>

Tomorrow afternoon will be different as the PRE tournie fav starts his campaign :D