Topic locked

Re: World Championship (Tue 23rd of April) Last 32 Discussio

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:Matthew Selt, who makes his Crucible debut on Tuesday against world number one Mark Selby, has accused Trump of making "barbaric" comments about Neil Robertson.

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

"And obviously Judd's a fantastic player but he said something ridiculous when he lost to Neil at the Masters last year

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

"He said that Neil's done very well out of the game for his talent, and that's absolutely barbaric because in my opinion he's never going to be as good as Neil.

"Obviously I just thought that was a bit strange and I sent him a message saying, 'Look Judd, you're not like that, you shouldn't be saying stuff like that, that isn't you'.

"He didn't get back to me.

:wave: :wave:

And it's weird when your mates (change). I've known Neil Robertson since he was nothing really, and you see people like that who doesn't change one bit, and people like John Higgins, Joe Perry and Mark Williams are the same people now as they were when they were just getting on the tour.

Judd on the other hand has an out of control ego.

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Selty. :wave: :bowdown:

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:Have to say Selty is defo CDL material

tend to agree knows he wont deliver on the table so getting attention for off table stuff <ok>
Last edited by GJ on 23 Apr 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:It's funny tho when he says he not friends........hahaha

Extra CDL points for stirring it so well

GOOD OLD SELTY

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Muppet147 wrote:Actually, Croydon is not a bad place. Dimwit is very sheepish about where he lives. Leads me to suspect he resides in so0me shabby council estate.

I enjoy it.

It's a bit of a dump, but it has some good points. Excellent transport links. Also, where I live I'm within a five minute walk of a wealth of shops and social places (bars, restaurants, a cinema etc).

Postby vodkadiet

Last year Ding Juhui vs Allen was a scheduled 16 match and instead it was Ryan Day vs Cao Yupeng. This year Ding Junhui vs Allen vs scheduled and it might be Alan McManus vs Mark King instead.

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:
GJ wrote:Matthew looks out of sorts looks like i made the right call in this match

:D :D :D :D :D :D

My expert prediction of a close match isn't coming true yet, is it?

no <ok> <ok>