Topic locked

Re: World Championship (Mon 22nd of April) Last 32 Discussio

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:That was Peters highest break of the match - a 39.

Yeah and in those previous 9 frames his highest was 25 rofl rofl rofl and now only 39...

Dotty has to start playing the way he can, otherwise may well go out first round like last year.

Postby GJ

Alex0paul wrote:Utter rubbish from Dott so far this morning. Looks like only one player is up for it this morning

needs to compose himself at the interval <ok> <ok>

Postby GJ

Muppet147 wrote:Hard to believe Dott and Ebdon are both former world champions.

in 2005 ronnie looked like a non WC v ebo

<ok>

Postby GJ

Another day another match.

I still believe what I actually saw and results against, Selby, Trump, and Higgins actually dumped them out of tournaments so its not just hype.

He was very poor but at times his potting was the best I have seen and he hits the ball incredibly sweetly.
As we all know this game is not just about potting but its the strongest weapon in the bag and if he gets the right coach and forgets about trying to be the next Ronnie then I have no doubt we are looking at the next superstar in snooker.
The better the player he plays, the better he is and this is just the end of his third season in a short career that was interupted by a life threatening illness that caused him not to pick up a cue for almost a year.
Everything he doesnt know he can learn and do better and whoever his coach is, should be shot if he does not take the guys cue away for a week each time he changes hands and make him watch video,s of the best there has ever been and thats Hendry.
If you can get this mans head right and take the kid out of him he has the potential to be awesome and we know he can be in patches but its doing it for entire tournaments and indeed years.
The huge prices about him are gone forever but for me there is absolutely nobody else on the circuit that hints at his promise.

deluded old fart moondan on bet fair about big ego CDL rofl rofl <laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

michael white has a better temperament as jack and for moon to spout that BS that hes far superior to other player is BS

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Ebdon taking a 5 minute break after the frame rofl

robbo gets abuse for a break of half that length :parrot: :parrot: <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Ebdon taking a 5 minute break after the frame rofl

Ebdon knows that sort of thing will upset Dott so he Stretches the rules for his own gain knowing form wise hes playing garbage

Postby GJ

Muppet147 wrote:
GJ wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:Hard to believe Dott and Ebdon are both former world champions.

in 2005 ronnie looked like a non WC v ebo

<ok>

Yes and last year Robbo looked like a third rate hacker as he was thrashed by O'Sullivan.

13-10 isnt a thrashing you CDL :parrot: :parrot: