Topic locked

Re: World Championship (Sun 21st of April) Last 32 Discussio

Postby Casey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:That's better from Dott.

Ebdon has to play a lot better after the break to have a chance to win this match.

He has been terrible at the Crucible the last 4 years, hasn't won a match. Strange as he has won 2 ranking titles in that time. I can't see him winning a match this year either.

Postby Casey

Looking back over Ebbo's 21 appearances he has lost 10 times in the first round so if he does lose to Dott that will be 50% 1st round exit rate....very surprising for a former winner and 2X RU.

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:awful match

3-2 dotty

Yeah sometimes a safety battle is very good to watch, but so far both haven't played well at all, very very scrappy match..

Dotty should by now be leading 5 nil..

Anyway, he's in.. let's hope a big break comes with it...

Postby Witz78

The Cueist wrote:I didnt enter this years World prediction contest:

<ok>

GOOD ON YOU

these clowns here, its the biggest event of the year and there more interested in their pathetic predicitons contest than the players they actually want to win, winning the games <doh>

Postby PLtheRef

Smart wrote:if this match gets suspended 1 or 2 frames early - a real possibility - it then concludes tomorrow AM and if the pace is similar it could get pulled again and have to come back later that night, very possible imo <ok>

Possibly. When they played in 2010 they were scheduled in the evening for both sessions so couldn't overrun.

The earliest a first round match has been pulled after two sessions is after 14 frames. And one of those resulted in the latest ever first round finish. 2:40am

One second round match was pulled off after 13 frames in the first two sessions meaning an eleven frame final session as Taylor 9-4 up won 13-11

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
The Cueist wrote:I didnt enter this years World prediction contest:

<ok>

UP TO YOU

its the biggest event of the year and I cant wait to see who wins it this time <ok>

<ok> :wave:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D