Topic locked

Re: World Championship (Sun 21st of April) Last 32 Discussio

Postby Simone

I was about to post yesterday that Mark Williams can´t afford to take M White granted even at the slightest or he gets comprehensively beated. That´s because Michael is excellent and flair player amongs the balls and will punish Mark heavily if he rushes for his long pots and leaks chance after a chance.

Postby GJ

Simone wrote:I was about to post yesterday that Mark Williams can´t afford to take M White granted even at the slightest or he gets comprehensively beated. That´s because Michael is excellent and flair player amongs the balls and will punish Mark heavily if he rushes for his long pots and leaks chance after a chance.

m white is a classy player as i said pre worlds :hatoff:

a so called expert said he lacked something

:parrot: rofl rofl

Postby Andre147

Now all eyes on Dotty and Ebdon :-)

Walden through 10-1, a match just 3 h and 5 min long... Who would have thought of that result when the draw came out? for me ii was one of the hardest to predict, cause I thought would come very close, but thre you go <laugh>

Dotty about to take the 2nd frame.

Postby Smart

Well glad it finished 10-1 as that eliminates pretty much anyone getting bonus score points. I went 10-9 as I thought it would be a close nervy match - a twitchfest but happy to gain points over CDL Holty pickers. <ok>

DOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTY :D

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:Well glad it finished 10-1 as that eliminates pretty much anyone getting bonus score points. I went 10-9 as I thought it would be a close nervy match - a twitchfest but happy to gain points over CDL Holty pickers. <ok>

DOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTY :D

same here i went 10-8 so wanted 10-1 this morning so no ricky pickers gain bonus

<ok> <ok>

Postby Andre147

Ian McCulloch on Twitter: "Quote of the Championship so far from Willie "Ricky has not played well he's just made frame winning breaks off his chances"

WILLIE rofl rofl rofl rofl let's hope for more of the same in the future... I'm sure we'll have many many more rofl rofl rofl

Postby GJ

i think ebo pickers fell in to the trap due to dotty playing crap v perry last year

Difference is that was a one off for dotty ebo has ben crap at worlds for years

Postby Smart

GJ wrote:
Smart wrote:Well glad it finished 10-1 as that eliminates pretty much anyone getting bonus score points. I went 10-9 as I thought it would be a close nervy match - a twitchfest but happy to gain points over CDL Holty pickers. <ok>

same here i went 10-8 so wanted 10-1 this morning so no ricky pickers gain bonus

<ok> <ok>

great minds think alike :clap:

Postby Andre147

Casey wrote:Dott is playing well here!

Against this Ebdon playing so bad all he has to do is not get too bogged down by his slow play.. if he can do that well, which he seems to be doing, then Ebdon has no chance whatsoever.

Postby Smart

Andre147 wrote:Ian McCulloch on Twitter: "Quote of the Championship so far from Willie "Ricky has not played well he's just made frame winning breaks off his chances"

WILLIE rofl rofl rofl rofl let's hope for more of the same in the future... I'm sure we'll have many many more rofl rofl rofl

illustrates why I give the BBC a wide berth - totally clueless <ok>

Postby Smart

GJ wrote:my only blunder so far is picking 2 players for 147

Hopefully it wont cost me in predicts

you might be alright, these tables are a joke with the puckets allowing anything to drop.....but picking 2 was greedy and I hope to benefit from your greediness :wave:

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:

you might be alright, these tables are a joke with the puckets allowing anything to drop.....but picking 2 was greedy and I hope to benefit from your greediness :wave:

not much centuries yet though.

Postby PLtheRef

Smart wrote:

Someone predicted the same player to make two.

And someone else said three would be made but they wouldn't name who

Postby GJ

Wild WC wrote:
GJ wrote:a week is too long off IMO

ricky starts next sun in round 2

but Robbo v Milkins not starting until wednesday

IN 08 A PLAYER HAD A WEEK OFF AND THE OTHER HAD 2 DAYS OFF GUESS WHICH 1 WAS 8-0 UP AFTER SESSION 1 IN ROUND 2 MATCH

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Postby Smart

PLtheRef wrote:
Smart wrote:

Someone predicted the same player to make two.

And someone else said three would be made but they wouldn't name who

rofl

just had a gander, and some people picking 3 players is so greedy ........sonny is one for sure :redneck: