Topic locked

Re: World Championship (Sat 20th of April) Last 32 discussio

Postby Witz78

Bring it on

Tomorrow morning cant come quick enough

As bizarre as Wild and others might find, i will literally be glued to the snooker all weekend

infact with the big events likes the Worlds, i hardly miss a ball being potted (unless im working)

Its when i ACTUALLY GO to the tournament that my snooker viewing goes down the pan

ive seen me coming back home after 4 or 5 days in Sheffield and not even 100% sure whos even left in the tournament

Postby Dannyboy

I simply can't wait for tomorrow morning - actually the line up tomorrow full stop is a cracking one.

Good to see the BBC extending their coverage to morning sessions live on BBC2. Seems pretty pointless broadcasting repeats of repeats of repeats of Murder She Wrote and Flog It and Cash in the Attic, when they've got live sport behind the Red Button. Doesn't cost any more does it?

Quick query - I've just purchased Live World Snooker TV after the free trial (monthly fee). Is it worth it?

Postby Wildey

Dannyboy wrote:I simply can't wait for tomorrow morning - actually the line up tomorrow full stop is a cracking one.

Good to see the BBC extending their coverage to morning sessions live on BBC2. Seems pretty pointless broadcasting repeats of repeats of repeats of Murder She Wrote and Flog It and Cash in the Attic, when they've got live sport behind the Red Button. Doesn't cost any more does it?

Quick query - I've just purchased Live World Snooker TV after the free trial (monthly fee). Is it worth it?

yes worth every single penny....

the stream is the best ive ever seen had it on throughout the qualifying in the background despite not watching all of it and did not stop once.

Postby Witz78

Dannyboy wrote:I simply can't wait for tomorrow morning - actually the line up tomorrow full stop is a cracking one.

Its decent, but i find the monthly fee i pay Fromsport puts less strain on my wallet <ok>

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:from sport is better value FACT <ok> <ok> :D

FOULDS ON EUROSPORT NOT BBC THIS YEAR

if i had choice id watch Liveworldsnooker for £100 a month rather than the rubbish streams i get on fromsport.

Postby Skullman

I'd prefer Liveworldsnooker, but the quality is too good for me to watch without constant buffering. I'd rather watch Fromsport which isn't as good quality, but at least I can watch a snooker match without missing every other shot.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:I'd prefer Liveworldsnooker, but the quality is too good for me to watch without constant buffering. I'd rather watch Fromsport which isn't as good quality, but at least I can watch a snooker match without missing every other shot.

<laugh>

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:We've gone over this already. I'm not paying for Liveworldsnooker until they make the service rubbish enough me to use :grrr:

you might be ready to pay for it when they pull the plug on it... is that rubbish enough for you lol

Postby Wildey

Saturday 20th of April

10am

Ronnie O'Sullivan v Marcus Campbell
Ricky Walden v Michael Holt

2.30pm

Shaun Murphy v Martin Gould
Barry Hawkins v Jack Lisowski

7pm

Ronnie O'Sullivan v Marcus Campbell conclusion
Mark J Williams v Michael White

Postby Casey

Witz78 wrote:Bring it on

As bizarre as Wild and others might find, i will literally be glued to the snooker all weekend

infact with the big events likes the Worlds, i hardly miss a ball being potted (unless im working)

Its when i ACTUALLY GO to the tournament that my snooker viewing goes down the pan

ive seen me coming back home after 4 or 5 days in Sheffield and not even 100% sure whos even left in the tournament

Can't wait to see how Ronnie shows up, then at 2.30pm we have two cracking games!! it's going to be great..

Postby hendry_fan

Casey wrote:
Witz78 wrote:Bring it on

Can't wait to see how Ronnie shows up, then at 2.30pm we have two cracking games!! it's going to be great..

"Can't wait to see how Ronnie shows up,......."

I hope the pumpkin does,nt show up at all!. ;-) :happy:

Nah,seriously though,.....indeed it,s gonna be verrrrrrry intresting to see what Ronnie will serve up.

I read what Ebdon wrote bout Ronnie,it,s all very well saying what he said but we,ve heard it time and time again how many top players play great in practice :zzz: ,the real question is though,can Ronnie show his seemingly great form on the match table,we,ll know the answer to that in a good few hours!. :-)

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:

Its decent, but i find the monthly fee i pay Fromsport puts less strain on my wallet <ok>

runts buy livesnooker.runt.com .......everyone else uses fromspurt :hatoff: