Topic locked

Re: Crucible Countdown 2013

Postby GJ

its simple FRANKY

Postby nice_shoes_ken

Witz78 wrote:CAN ANYONE GUESS WHOS SATURDAY CONSISTS OF THIS ???

8.30am - put on a sweaty ripped "I'm #1 so why try harder" t-shirt

9am - have a KING size fry up

9.45am - devour his pack of jelly babies in 10 seconds hed planned to eat during the opening session.

1.30pm - finally get up out of his seat at the end of the session and shuffle to the toilet then keep his head down and dodge any fellow Islanders in the bar area. A quick burger then back into the arena for more intense snooker viewing and bottom ache

6.00pm - shuffle out and head to the Chinese all you can eat buffet

6.03pm - Chinese all you can eat buffet ejects him because theres no more food left

7.00pm - Shuffles back in for the evening session

11.00pm - Shuffles out of the Crucible, walks past a discotheque and pulls an aghast look of disgust when he sees people dancing. Shuffles on then finds a kebab shop, devours a kebab en route back to the hotel then luckily finds another kebab shop so buys another then heads to his hotel room and reads his copy of snooker scene then dozes off.

SO, CAN ANYONE GUESS YET OR DO YOU NEED MORE CLUES ???

Stephen Lee?

Surely he is a fellow islander, I'm sure he has had nothing better to do recently.

Postby Simone

nice_shoes_ken wrote:
Witz78 wrote:CAN ANYONE GUESS WHOS SATURDAY CONSISTS OF THIS ???

8.30am - put on a sweaty ripped "I'm #1 so why try harder" t-shirt

9am - have a KING size fry up

9.45am - devour his pack of jelly babies in 10 seconds hed planned to eat during the opening session.

1.30pm - finally get up out of his seat at the end of the session and shuffle to the toilet then keep his head down and dodge any fellow Islanders in the bar area. A quick burger then back into the arena for more intense snooker viewing and bottom ache

6.00pm - shuffle out and head to the Chinese all you can eat buffet

6.03pm - Chinese all you can eat buffet ejects him because theres no more food left

7.00pm - Shuffles back in for the evening session

11.00pm - Shuffles out of the Crucible, walks past a discotheque and pulls an aghast look of disgust when he sees people dancing. Shuffles on then finds a kebab shop, devours a kebab en route back to the hotel then luckily finds another kebab shop so buys another then heads to his hotel room and reads his copy of snooker scene then dozes off.

SO, CAN ANYONE GUESS YET OR DO YOU NEED MORE CLUES ???

Stephen Lee?

Surely he is a fellow islander, I'm sure he has had nothing better to do recently.

That´s the most ridiculous statement since GJ announced that he has painted himself with a paint that makes him transparent rofl rofl rofl

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:its simple FRANKY

His name is Franklin, not Franky. If you're going to nickname me after a character from the greatest horror film ever name, show him due respect. :grrr:

Postby nice_shoes_ken

Simone wrote:That´s the most ridiculous statement since GJ announced that he has painted himself with a paint that makes him transparent rofl rofl rofl

I'm sure Stephen Lee has done something along those lines though, especially with the food.

Postby Wildey

countdown continues just over 16 Hours to go

Postby Wildey

The Countdown is just under the 11 hour mark now.

Postby Wildey

1 hour 41 minutes to go

Postby Wildey

the countdown is on its last hour