Post a reply

Re: Betfair Masters Final Discussion !

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:

<laugh>

1/2 bl**dy price!!!!,cut down on the burgers then you,ll be able to buy a fulll price one,looks pretty suave all the same though!.;-)

You can have my girlfreind if you like.,she,s a great cook amongst other things. ;-) <laugh>

Does she prefer snooker to dancing? If not, no deal. <ok>

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

<laugh>

1/2 bl**dy price!!!!,cut down on the burgers then you,ll be able to buy a fulll price one,looks pretty suave all the same though!.;-)

You can have my girlfreind if you like.,she,s a great cook amongst other things. ;-) <laugh>

Does she prefer snooker to dancing? If not, no deal. <ok>

Yep she likes snooker now and again and dancing,she knows how to wiggle her bottom,hmm,better not say that otherwise Witz might want her as he seemingly likes dancing. <laugh>

Robbo still in it,couple of centuries would be just what the Dr ordered for Robbo after the MSI.

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:Yep she likes snooker now and again and dancing,she knows how to wiggle her bottom,hmm,better not say that otherwise Witz might want her as he seemingly likes dancing. <laugh>

Well, the amount of ties he asks me to dance with him, I don't think your girlfriend is his type. rofl

Nah, just kidding about. How are you enjoying the match, Hendry Fan? Glad you've torn yourself away from your girlfriend's backside. :hatoff:

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:Talking about women, how old is Selby's wife? She looks older than him.

Shes meant to be of similar age but i dispute that

i reckon shes near 40 anyway

she looks haggard and has more lines than British Rail

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Yep she likes snooker now and again and dancing,she knows how to wiggle her bottom,hmm,better not say that otherwise Witz might want her as he seemingly likes dancing. <laugh>

Well, the amount of ties he asks me to dance with him, I don't think your girlfriend is his type. rofl

Nah, just kidding about. How are you enjoying the match, Hendry Fan? Glad you've torn yourself away from your girlfriend's backside. :hatoff:

I don,t think Witz is my birds type neither,who,d want a drivvling,goofball like him!. ;-) <laugh>

My girlfreind might not be my girlfreind much longer if i continue to spend so much time watchin snooker and ramblin here at Snooker Island.<laugh>

I,m enjoying this match,i,ve enjoyed most of the snooker i,ve watched this week,even though the standards been low,it does,nt mean to say it,s not enjoyable,it,s sometimes just as intrestin seein so many pots been missed,careless errors been made.

I,ve been sayin it all week and it has,nt damn well happened so far,i,d love an early night,tonight could be a night,would,nt suprise me if i don,t get to bed before midnight yet again though!. :-( <laugh>

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:I'm not sure the Ally Pally is a fantastic venue, to be honest. I mean, it's okay. But Neil is talking rubbish when comparing it to The Crucible.

it comes across crap on tv

just the bog standard 3 temporary stands that every venue has

why dont they put stands on all 4 sides to create a better atmosphere and make capacity bigger. Theres no way the commentary box needs a whole side to itself

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:Shes meant to be of similar age but i dispute that

i reckon shes near 40 anyway

she looks haggard and has more lines than British Rail

I was thinking something similar, to be fair. She does look older than he does.

I'm sure she'd probably say the same thing about me, mind.

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
it comes across crap on tv

just the bog standard 3 temporary stands that every venue has

why dont they put stands on all 4 sides to create a better atmosphere and make capacity bigger. Theres no way the commentary box needs a whole side to itself

It's not an awful venue. It's certainly a step up from Wembley Arena, but that's not saying much.

There are downsides to it. There aren't enough toilets, and it's quite out of the way. And as you say, when you get inside it, it doesn't feel that different to anywhere else. It's no Crucible. And, I'd even go as far as to say I prefer the Newport Arena. Even if that's just because of the quirkiness of it being in a swimming baths.

For some reason, people seem to be under the impression that Ally Pally is a good venue, purely because they have darts there. I don't see what difference that makes to anything.

Postby markj147

Witz78 wrote:Is Hendry doing a John Travolta dance move there or a Michael Jackson crotch grab ??

It's that rub your belly while patting your head gone wrong. :)

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:mate if your willing to palm off your missus to Snookerfan then i doubt id be interested somehow

Okay. Fair enough. I'll just have to take her then...