Post a reply

Re: Betfair Masters Final Discussion !

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:The commentators all seem to think that Selby will be knackered after last night.

He may be a little this afternoon, but honestly dont see as Selby is a mental titan as skull rightly says

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Robbo taking a long time on this. Clearly grinding Mark down :john:

skull what was your prediction for the final? I predicted robbo will win 10-8, but not very sure, as it may be too soon after their UK quarter-final, but robbo tends to put those bad results behind him

One thing is for sure, it will be very close

Postby Skullman

Selby win. Robbo may have put it behind, but I think Selby's the type of person to take confidence from a win like that. Plus I think it goes to a long tactical battle, Selby will win.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Selby win. Robbo may have put it behind, but I think Selby's the type of person to take confidence from a win like that. Plus I think it goes to a long tactical battle, Selby will win.

yeah skull I maybe should have predicted selby to win too...

Ha nevermind, dont care, just hope it will be a good match as Im sure it will anyway. Too master tacticians, breakbulding and mental level, though yeah I agree that on the mental side selby is just that little bit better, on the level of Higgins.

Re: Betfair Masters Semi Final Discussion !

Postby Wildey

snooky147 wrote:There's no point in arguing with you. This is not about him getting beat.

its not a case of arguing mate.

Selby is unbeaten since mid November in sofia winning 2 Events and in the Final of the other.

That is all that matters hes found a winning formula therefore its up to every other player to counter that....if they cant then tough tits.

Re: Betfair Masters Semi Final Discussion !

Postby Andre147

Wild WC wrote:
snooky147 wrote:There's no point in arguing with you. This is not about him getting beat.

its not a case of arguing mate.

Selby is unbeaten since mid November in sofia winning 2 Events and in the Final of the other.

That is all that matters hes found a winning formula therefore its up to every other player to counter that....if they cant then tough tits.

Yes they're the obes who have to adapt to selby's game and counter it as you say. Some may not like that style of play, but at the end of the day if tis effective and gives you wins, then yeah why shouldnt he do it.

Postby Skullman

Good frame winning break from almost all blues. It's weird but I fancy the likes of Robbo and Selby to do well in breaks like these because they have to focus on almost every ball.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Cardinal sin. Played position but not the pot.

Oh God, I've been watching the BBC too much...

LOL... im watching it on BBC now 2, as eurosport only starts about 3:15... not sure about british eurport, but I'll keep watching on BBC

Postby hendry_fan

Hmmmm,if Robbo loses the next,ie goes 4-0 down,i think we,ll be sayin tattie bye already to "The thunder from down under".

Postby Witz78

at worst Robbo will be 5-3 down i reckon

fated that this final will go the distance

can already sense Robbo will win this frame and do a gay roar to the crowd

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:Look at those guys with the I Love Hazel T-Shirts.

Do u have a Michaela Tabb t-shirt SnookerFan?.:-)

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Look at those guys with the I Love Hazel T-Shirts.

Do u have a Michaela Tabb t-shirt SnookerFan?.:-)

I do, to be fair. But it's not a very good one. It's one of these ones.

http://www.michaelatabb.com/product.php ... half_price

I need to get a girlfriend.

<laugh>

1/2 bl**dy price!!!!,cut down on the burgers then you,ll be able to buy a fulll price one,looks pretty suave all the same though!.;-)

You can have my girlfreind if you like.,she,s a great cook amongst other things. ;-) <laugh>