Topic locked

Re: Betfair Masters Semi Final Discussion !

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:Who wants to make a bold prediction, and say the final is going to be a rare Selby / Robbo match?

Selby will win this match 6-5

Postby Wildey

Saturday 19th of January

1pm

Neil Robertson 6-2 Shaun Murphy

7pm

Mark Selby 2-4 Graeme Dott

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:Witz, for somebody who is always bragging how much you got out partying, how do you justify the fact that a few seconds after I arrive home from a snooker match / pub visit you are online posting about me?

you odious vile repugant cretin

im saving myself for a 3 day bender in Blackpool next weekend hence im not out tonight, thanks for asking

plus i was out last night and ended up partying till 10am so cant be hassled hitting the drink again

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:

im saving myself for a 3 day bender in Blackpool next weekend hence im not out tonight, thanks for asking

plus i was out last night and ended up partying till 10am so cant be hassled hitting the drink again

:zzz:

Postby Witz78

Wild WC wrote:Saturday 19th of January

1pm

Neil Robertson 6-2 Shaun Murphy

7pm

Mark Selby 2-4 Graeme Dott

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

he must be too busy pumping that Lager Lout to post anything useful today :D

Postby GJ

Lucky wrote:If snookerfan is here.....who's the chunky fella behind Selbys seat?

Maybe his account has been hacked ............

Your a mod investigate ......

Postby SnookerFan

Lucky wrote:If snookerfan is here.....who's the chunky fella behind Selbys seat?

Not guilty, Chief. It's Saturday night, so I've been drinking beer and listening to the radio. Smart knows why. :hatoff:

Postby Lucky

GJ wrote:

Maybe his account has been hacked ............

Your a mod investigate ......

Nah.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

:zzz:

if thats :zzz: then what the hell is your sad existence then?

im a wine, women and song guy and your a kebab, couch potato and Songs of Praise man.

MAN UP for once and realise life is slipping you by

Live a little for gods sake

Postby Lucky

The highlights are an half fussed bang on the table and Henmanesque fist pumps....coupled with piped music between frames. Who'd of thought that the Masters would end up in the small room at a shared darts venue???

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
if thats :zzz: then what the hell is your sad existence then?

im a wine, women and song guy and your a kebab, couch potato and Songs of Praise man.

MAN UP for once and realise life is slipping you by

Live a little for gods sake

Did I ever mention that time I was watching Songs Of Praise, and I recognised somebody that was on it? rofl

Where's Mr. Wild when you want him?

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:
Skullman wrote:4-3, barring snookers.

Skullman. :hatoff:

What do you reckon about a 6-4 for Selby? Is it likely?

Wouldn't say likely. I think Dott will pull himself together at some point, but hopefully Selby should have some rhythm back.

Postby Roland

Dotty making it too obvious he's getting frustrated. Selby feeds off that sort of thing. Funny that he's showing the discipline in playing on for snookers but threw his arm at a couple earlier on when the frame was live.