Topic locked

Re: Betfair Masters Semi Final Discussion !

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:GJ,

this is dire

lets liven it up

Danni, Kylie, Natalie Imbruglia

rank them in order of your preference please

Bouncer
Nat
Kylie

Danni

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:GJ,

this is dire

lets liven it up

Danni, Kylie, Natalie Imbruglia

rank them in order of your preference please

Nat
Kylie

Danni

Yeah id have Nat top, shes always looked great

Kylies surgery has put me off her a bit, espec that daft eyebrow halfway up her forehead

Danni used to be pretty rank but turned it around, a bit too mummsy now but think she might just edge it over Kylie for me

Postby GJ

witz

for me nat is miles ahead of the other 2

it was a toss up for 2nd and 3rd TBH

Postby Skullman

Jewell wrote:This match shows why Selby doesn't win more titles. Too often he gets embroiled in these close, tension filled encounters which take it out him for later in the event.

Yet he won the UK playing like this for most of it.

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:If Selby wins this match, I won't post tommorow.

thought you wasn't posting until monday #wishfullthinking

Mark Selby 3-4 Graeme Dott

Postby GJ

Muppet147 wrote:If Selby wins this match, the final will be the worst in history.

Two of the slowest players on the circuit battling it out to see who can be the bigger runt. <ok>

Neither will ever be as big a runt as you that is for certain

Postby Witz78

Girls Aloud in order then mate, whats yours ?

If were going now, then ill have to knock Sarah down a peg now, she was always my fave before she got them silly trout lips

Kimberley
Sarah
Cheryl
Nadine

The Ginger One

Postby Lucky

Muppet147 wrote:If Selby wins this match, the final will be the worst in history.

Two of the slowest players on the circuit battling it out to see who can be the bigger runt. <ok>

Spell runt with a K.......its hilarious, especially if you do it every other post.

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:Girls Aloud in order then mate, whats yours ?

If were going now, then ill have to knock Sarah down a peg now, she was always my fave before she got them silly trout lips

Kimberley
Sarah
Cheryl
Nadine

The Ginger One

When you say The Ginger One, is that the one that's really pale skinned? I'm sure she's a lovely girl, and everything, but surely she tops polls of 'Women that men would rather shag their own mother instead of'.

Postby hendry_fan

Selby doin it again!!!,jeez,it,s becomin a real habit,coming back from behind,lets not take anything away from him,but it,s not as if his opponents aren,t gettin chances,they just can,t seem to make the most of em and shake him off!! :roll:

Selbys been a country mile off his best in this Masters so far and yet he still manages to pull off wins!.

Same applies to Higgins (most of the time,that is)!,not in terms of coming back,but we all know how he can pick off frames and win when he,s miles off his best,Higgins gives his opponents plenty chances but they crumble more than they take advantage,it was Higgins that spoiled it himself when he got beaten by Murphy though,he blew several chances.
Last edited by hendry_fan on 20 Jan 2013, edited 2 times in total.

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:Selby doin it again!!!,jeez,it,s becomin a real habit,coming back from behind,lets not take anything away from him,but it,s not as if his opponents aren,t gettin chances,they just can,t seem to make the most of em and shake him off!!.try!. :roll:

Selbys been a country mile off his best in this Masters so far and yet he still manages to pull off wins!.

Same applies to Higgins (most of the time,that is)!,it was Higgins that spoiled it himself when he got beaten by Murphy though,he blew several chances.

Well, it seems there is a skill to winning whilst playing badly.

Selby won the UK Champion, if he wins The Masters as well, you can't take anything away from him. A couple of months ago people were complaining that he didn't win enough.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:Did anybody ever watch Spiceworld; The Movie? It wasn't too bad. I used to have it on video.

no i refused to watch it after they edited out the scenes Gary Glitter had filmed for it before he accidently took his laptop to PC world

By all accounts Roger Moore stole the show in it

Postby hendry_fan

Jewell wrote:This is looking more and more like Robbo's title. I doubt either of these two will have much left to give tommorow.

Yep,i agree jewell,good point + i think Robbo will maintain his good form and play well tomorrow.