Topic locked

Betfair Masters Semi Final Discussion !

Postby Wildey

Sunday 15th - Sunday 22nd of January at Alexandra Palace, London

Its Semi Final day and after the Quarter Final elimination of tournament Favorite Judd Trump and 4 Times World Champion its a Great opportunity for the 4 Men left.

Neil Robertson can join a list of Cliff Thorburn,Stephen Hendry and Paul Hunter as men that's defended it successfully.

Shaun Murphy can Join a list of Steve Davis, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Terry Griffiths, Ronnie O'Sullivan, John Higgins and Mark Williams as World,UK and Masters Champion.

Mark Selby could win his 3rd Masters and Join Cliff Thorburn, Stephen Hendry, Paul Hunter, Steve Davis and Ronnie O'Sullivan thats won it 3 or more Times.

and Graeme Dott could add a Masters Title to his 2006 World Title and put his name among some of snooker's Greatest ever Champions.

Head to Heads

Mark Selby 9-4 Graeme Dott (Last match 2013 European Tour 6 Final Selby Wins wins 4-3)
Neil Robertson 11-8 Shaun Murphy (Last match 2012 Championship League. Neil won 3-2)

Who will make the final ?

DRAW

Semi Finals

Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy
--------------------------------------------------
Mark Selby v Graeme Dott

ORDER OF PLAY

Image Image

Re: Betfair Masters Semi Final Discussion !

Postby Skullman

Conflicted about this one. Would like both to win, but obviously they can't.

I'll go with Robbo for the petty reason that I don't want Smurph winning the triple before Selby :gag:

Postby GJ

Muppet147 wrote:A very crap semi-final line-up. O'Sullivan should come out of retirement - so we don't have to put up with this Selby/ Robbo rubbish.

great prediction on trump winning it

living up to your name again .......

Postby hendry_fan

Good morning all, i had a good,nice,lonnnng sleep,still a bit tired though!,an old fogey like me isn,t used to goin to bed after midnight durin the week!.<laugh>

No comeback from Williams yesterday!!!!,well i never!.;-)

Saturday 19th of January

1pm

Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy

7pm

Mark Selby v Graeme Dott

Tbh,the 4 players left i like em all,so i,m not too bovered who,ll win this tourney,my nr 1 choice though would be Dott.

It would be brilliant if he could go on and win this,especially since he,s always done badly in this tourney,also cause of the few problems,away from the table he,s had in the last couple of years and due to the plunge in form which he,s recoverd from,(at least for the meantime he has).

As i say,i,m not too bovered who goes on and becomes The Masters champ 2013,but i,ll give Graeme a,...

:-) COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!. :-)

Postby Muppet147

GJ wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:A very crap semi-final line-up. O'Sullivan should come out of retirement - so we don't have to put up with this Selby/ Robbo rubbish.

great prediction on trump winning it

living up to your name again .......

Your presence on Snooker Island is a daily reminder of what a complete runt Robbo is. <ok>

Postby GJ

Muppet147 wrote:Quite a steal from Robbo. An appropriate word for someone descended from Aussie convicts!

VERY ORIGINAL

NOT

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:3-1 Robbo. Sheer carelessness from Smurph to lose that frame.

yeah it was, and i reckon it will have an influence in the match. Robbo will win this comfortably if it follows the same pattern, though Shaun will try to comeback as we know.