Post a reply

Re: Betfair Masters Quarter Final Discussion !

Postby Smart

GJ wrote:
Smart wrote:3 x CDLs, WSF and CJ - both uber CDLs and both there PLUS the mentally ill GJ impersonator (who likes the autographs). :wave:

is my impersonator bald

yes orno

he is the guy who at the end of every match says "well played" and is not a full shilling, he is out on care in the community. He is GJ Mk 2. Special Needs imo. <ok>

WSF - Welsh Super Fan

Postby GJ

im not special needs you scouse runt

most scousers are though so if you are fair play

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:
GJ wrote:im not special needs you scouse runt

you do appear to be special needs, sort of like Forrest Gump, but without any of the talent to make up for being simple :wave:

Your level of special needs is at the same level as daniel burke you scouse runt

Postby Smart

GJ wrote:
Smart wrote:
GJ wrote:im not special needs you scouse runt

you do appear to be special needs, sort of like Forrest Gump, but without any of the talent to make up for being simple :wave:

Your level of special needs is at the same level as daniel burke you scouse runt

I have been informed that he works at a Tesco in Rochdale..........now I am finding some similarities between him and you. Not sure I could call him special needs, but definitely a FB like you runt. :wave:

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:@ Forrest

What time does Jono start his semi final ??? :wave:

1pm sat you bald runt

Postby Witz78

that was easy a shot to nothing into the middle on the brown

cueball off side cushion and onto baulk cushion

pathetic Shaun, arguably worst shot choice ever

Typical of the scum to somehow sneak a frame like that

Murphy will fold like a pack of cards now

GAME OVER

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:higgins isnt in form at all

nothing for robbo to fear

Thats the problem mate

Higgins is never realy "In form"

he just has an annoying knack of still winning matches

true but robbo has a good record against him

Postby GJ

rexy

robbo v higgins who do you support ?

witz has nailed his colours

Postby Smart

GJ wrote:rexy

robbo v higgins who do you support ?

witz has nailed his colours

thats a difficult question as I obviously dislike both a lot, but in this instance I would want Jono to progress as it would provide a chance of a superb final vs BJ or Wiggy.

I think BJ will fold against Scum.

I would not rule out Dotty beating BJ though. I was not impressed by BJ and dont like him or his game, so fully behind Dotty.

Postby GJ

sick

lighten up me and rexy are good pals

its all in good humour

Postby Skullman

One thing I've noticed is that Judd's safety game always seems to be poorer in the BBC events than it is in China. Judd tactically outclassed Hawkins in Shanghai but was second best in that department this week.

Think Dott can beat him but has to take his chances when they come and score heavily. No point winning the safety battles if you miss on 30 and leave your opponent in.

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:I think most snooker fans want a Jono / Wiggy final or a Jono / BJ final........both combinations have some history and would be feisty and really competitive matches.

agree robbo needs to show there are no scars from the uk match with selby

i think robbo v judd is 50/50

Postby Smart

Skullman wrote:One thing I've noticed is that Judd's safety game always seems to be poorer in the BBC events than it is in China. Judd tactically outclassed Hawkins in Shanghai but was second best in that department this week.

Think Dott can beat him but has to take his chances when they come and score heavily. No point winning the safety battles if you miss on 30 and leave your opponent in.

Dotty can defo beat BJ, no question about it.

Postby Smart

GJ wrote:
Smart wrote:I think most snooker fans want a Jono / Wiggy final or a Jono / BJ final........both combinations have some history and would be feisty and really competitive matches.

agree robbo needs to show there are no scars from the uk match with selby

i think robbo v judd is 50/50

both combinations are 50/50 imo, and that is what I want to watch, matches that are hard to call...proper sport

I think those combinations would be gripping viewing, no love lost whatsoever from either sides.

Postby Skullman

3-1 Higgins. Doubt Robbo will be worried if wither plays at this standard against him but only an idiot assumes that Higgins won't improve if he wins this match. Hell, he could still improve after the MSI.