Post a reply

Re: Betfair Masters Quarter Final Discussion !

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:
Wild WC wrote:
Smart wrote:next frame winner goes thru :wave:

or next frame loser dont :ok:

you got it <wave>

God hope not lol

Postby Wildey

Casey wrote:Mark will be sick if he never gets another shot.

what a way to lose a match that would be

Postby Casey

Wild WC wrote:
Casey wrote:Mark will be sick if he never gets another shot.

what a way to lose a match that would be

Well it's a cert now, look at the balls. It will take a while to get over that one, Robbo should do the lotto after that one.

Postby Skullman

simplysnooker wrote:Wow what a Quarter Final line-up on my b-day! Should all be good games, would love a Allen, Higgins, Selby, Trump as the semi finalists.

Happy Birthday mate <ok>

Postby GJ

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Postby GJ

Casey wrote:Allen never got the chance he deserved in the end.

cruel on mark TBH

great match

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Just seen that there were four tons in the match, 3 Robbo, 1 Allen. Good stuff. Will give it a look on the Sky+.

The best of the tourney so far fro me. great performance from both players, excelent breakbuilding, 3 tons for Robbo, 1 for Allen highest break of tourney, it was punch and counterpunch all the way throughout, wih Robbo winning 1st frame, Allen leveled, then Robbo made it 2-1, Allen moved ahead 3-2 with that ton, then Robbo won the next 2 with another ton, Allen got it back level again, Robbo won the next to lead 5-4 but Allen eventually forced the decider.

In that last one Allen layed a perfect safety off a red, send it back to black cushion and the white in behind yeallow in baulk. In all sorts of trouble, Robbo pullled off the shot of the tourney, coming off the baulk cushion to pot that same red over the pocket, and went on to make yet another ton.

It was a sick way for Allen to lose, but I don't think he should be that disappointed cause he didnt miss any chances, he just never had another shot after that perfect snooker.

Robbo looking very strong, will take some beating that's for sure.

Postby PLtheRef

Is it me or have all five deciders so far this week been first player to get a chance goes off and gets the game over and done with. I can't think of one where both players had real chance to seal the match.

Match of the week so far in what's becoming the best tournament of the season

It's fate that it will go 9-9 on Sunday night after all the deciders this week, five in nine games

Postby GJ

when mark played the snooker i had my head down thinking its over

was stunned when the red went in

Postby Andre147

PLtheRef wrote:

Is it me or have all five deciders so far this week been first player to get a chance goes off and gets the game over and done with. I can't think of one where both players had real chance to seal the match.

It's fate that it will go 9-9 on Sunday night after all the deciders this week, five in nine games

well Mags did indeed have a good chance in his decider, but never managed to win it in the end. Apart from that, then yeah first player in goes on to make a frame winning contribution.

Postby Skullman

PLtheRef wrote:

Mags had a chance and Selby didn't take his in one visit either.

Postby PLtheRef

Skullman wrote:
PLtheRef wrote:

Mags had a chance and Selby didn't take his in one visit either.

Yes, but there's never been an actual counter from the eventual losing player - which considering that players are getting scrappy frames en route to the decider it appears strange that everything is sorted rather quickly.

Postby GJ

it was no fluke IMO as robbo said its a 1/10 but he played to pot it not move it

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:robbo has more respect for allen than ding i think

Allen has the Heart for a fight that Robbo has sometimes you got to question Ding on that