Post a reply

Re: Betfair Masters Round 1 Discussion !

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:
PLtheRef wrote:
GJ wrote:can see 6-0 or 6-1 here

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can't considering Robbo's got two on the board now

6-2 is the best Ding can hope for

I think you are underestimating Ding, when he starts knocking a few breaks in, like he did with this ton, he can be very very dangerous. Don't get me wrong, I stil expect Robbo to win, but I can't see it being that easy as some of you are suggesting it will.

It was a joke :| PL meant that since Robbo has two frames, Ding could win 6-2.

Postby Alpha

All credit to Ding, despite playing poorly by and large, a great battling performance to come back. Robbo may start to wobble now...

Postby hendry_fan

Skullman wrote:And it's 2-2 at the MSI.

Boy,Ding will be thinkin its :tree: christmas again,comin back from 2-0 down,his safety and posistional play was all over the shop!.

Robbo,ll be thinkin,"now why did i do those fist pumps!". :dizzy: <laugh>

Postby Andre147

yeah, just like I said, Ding didnt let his head drop after being 2 nil down and duly leveled the match. I still expect Robbo to win, but something like 6-4 or even 6-5.

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:

Boy,Ding will be thinkin its :tree: christmas again,comin back from 2-0 down,his safety and posistional play was all over the shop!.

Robbo,ll be thinkin,"now why did i do those fist pumps!". :dizzy: <laugh>

Exactly, he did it after he won the 2nd frame, and then what happened...? he lost the next 2... I am also not a fan of ealy fistpumps, but there u go...

Postby Skullman

Love how when they interview Parrott, Kendo and Taylor they call them 3-time Masters finalist, 2-time Masters finalist and 1987 Masters Champion. Like that's their greatest achievement in snooker :roll:

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Love how when they interview Parrott, Kendo and Taylor they call them 3-time Masters finalist, 2-time Masters finalist and 1987 Masters Champion. Like that's their greatest achievement in snooker :roll:

Parrot with some critics to davis and hendry cause they back the decison of flat draws in tourneys and Parrot says if they still played maybe they wouldnt have that oppinion.. but parrot has always been on the opposite side of things hasnt he... sore loser he is and will always be

Postby Andre147

Virgo and Parrot against the flat draw... Doherty and Dennis fully back it.. and yeah skull ironically Taylor made the most sense of the 3...

Postby Witz78

Skullman wrote:Love how when they interview Parrott, Kendo and Taylor they call them 3-time Masters finalist, 2-time Masters finalist and 1987 Masters Champion. Like that's their greatest achievement in snooker :roll:

<doh>

in case you hadnt realised this tournament is THE MASTERS <ok>

Postby Witz78

Andre147 wrote:Virgo and Parrot against the flat draw... Doherty and Dennis fully back it.. and yeah skull ironically Taylor made the most sense of the 3...

Thats prob cos Virgo and Taylor will be out of a job soon cos they dont recognise or know any players out of the top 32 :evilgrin:

Postby Andre147

Witz78 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Virgo and Parrot against the flat draw... Doherty and Dennis fully back it.. and yeah skull ironically Taylor made the most sense of the 3...

Thats prob cos Virgo and Taylor will be out of a job soon cos they dont recognise or know any players out of the top 32 :evilgrin:

rofl rofl :chuckle: :chuckle: exactly, lol

Postby Skullman

Witz78 wrote:

Doubt they know anyone outside the top16.

Postby Andre147

Andre147 wrote:Players already out, Ding with a great long red, but no position Im afraid.

safety error, Robbo straight in.

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:

did you read that?

Taylor is backing the flat draw.

Postby Skullman

Jewell wrote:I can't quite put my finger on it, but it feels like there is something missing from this year's tournament.

I know. I miss Stephen Lee too :sad: