Post a reply

Re: Betfair Masters Round 1 Discussion !

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I still reckon this music between frames adds nothing.

I am watching on Eurosport and I keep hearing potting sounds from what seems like another table. Question: does anyone else hear the same noise, or am I mentally ill ??? <ok>

That's coming from the practice table. You hear it plenty in the arena.

s/fan :bowdown:

you are a premier league poster, unrivalled <ok>

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:This is exactly what I thought would happen. It surprised me that Selby even won a frame.

To be fair in the frame he won he was playing great. Needs more of that snooker and for Bingo to have a walkabout in form. Not likely though...

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:I've found a really nice picture of Hendry to use as my avatar...just in case Selby comes back.

LOL

Postby hendry_fan

This years Masters is over now for Selby,we all know he,s one of the best back runners but he,s just not himself tonight,credit to Bingham though for makin the most of his chances!.

If Selbs were to comeback and win,it,ll be certainly one of the best comebacks THESE DAYS!.:-) :D

Postby Skullman

Jewell wrote:I've found a really nice picture of Hendry to use as my avatar...just in case Selby comes back.

Nice to see you have such faith <ok>

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
s/fan :bowdown:

you are a premier league poster, unrivalled <ok>

You're like a BBC Commentator, Smart. You're stating the obvious.

you stand tall on this forum with your talented posts, bringing knowledge and humour and always raising the bar, truly wonderful to log on and read your latest posts <ok>

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:Still a long, long way to go for Selby.

dont be dramatic its only 4 frames

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:I have done something positive. Thanks to me (and Bingham to a lesser extent) we'll have a day tommorow free from Wild and his inane drivvel.

the tide is turning