Post a reply

Re: Betfair Masters Round 1 Discussion !

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:Good start but i want solid evidence that the virus he had from uk is gone

LOL, started well, 76 break.

Postby GJ

Skullman wrote:Is that the excuse he has for losing to Selby?

no its fact im honest to say it was a horrible choke

even selby said he didnt play well to win

:spot on:

Postby GJ

Robbo is a mental titan though so if anyone can bounce back from it he can

AND HE HAS

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Postby Andre147

BBC now learning a bit with the Chinese channels and starting to show the distances between cue ball and object ball when long pots are on.... :john:

Postby GJ

ding looks a shadow of his former self

TBH

Postby hendry_fan

Robbo back to his straight hair -do,i,ve always said,it,s amazing what a nice hair do does,he looks a lot better with straight hair. :-)

The match has just started and Ding looks as though he,s lost the match already,terrible demeanour he has at times. :dizzy: <laugh>

Postby GJ

Hendo fan

Spot on Ding looks like a loser

Postby hendry_fan

GJ wrote:Hendo fan

Spot on Ding looks like a loser

Since he gave up tryin to copy Hendrys poker face,he,s never been the same since. ;-) <laugh>

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Ding completely outclassed tactically this frame.

2-0 Robbo

And the first Robbo fistpump appears...

Postby Skullman

Ding's the type of player you want a good H2H against. If you have a run of a few matches against him, it buys you an easy psychological advantage when you next play.

Postby GJ

Andre147 wrote:
Skullman wrote:Ding completely outclassed tactically this frame.

2-0 Robbo

And the first Robbo fistpump appears...

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Postby GJ

can see 6-0 or 6-1 here

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Postby Skullman

GJ wrote:can see 6-0 or 6-1 here

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You never know. A bit of run for Ding and some confidence could change things.

Postby PLtheRef

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can't considering Robbo's got two on the board now

6-2 is the best Ding can hope for

Postby Skullman

With the reds split I can't see Ding missing. No cannons to worry about and shouldn't be any reds into baulk pockets this time.

Postby hendry_fan

Very early days to do some fist pumpin,i,ve never been a fan of that.
Many times it can go against you,we,ve seen it happen many times before that a players fist pumped and then ended up losin,Robbo is one of those very players!. :roll: :td: <laugh>

Postby Andre147

PLtheRef wrote:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can't considering Robbo's got two on the board now

6-2 is the best Ding can hope for

I think you are underestimating Ding, when he starts knocking a few breaks in, like he did with this ton, he can be very very dangerous. Don't get me wrong, I stil expect Robbo to win, but I can't see it being that easy as some of you are suggesting it will.

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:Very early days to do some fist pumpin,i,ve never been a fan of that.
Many times it can go against you,we,ve seen it happen many times before that a players fist pumped and then ended up losin,Robbo is one of those very players!. :roll: :td: <laugh>

I remember Mark Allen too when he played against Higgins Worlds semi 2009, he fistpumped early in a frame just cause in knocked in a great red and was on a wave of some frames won without reply, and in the end he missed the next shot and never seemed to recover from that.

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Very early days to do some fist pumpin,i,ve never been a fan of that.

I remember Mark Allen too when he played against Higgins Worlds semi 2009, he fistpumped early in a frame just cause in knocked in a great red and was on a wave of some frames won without reply, and in the end he missed the next shot and never seemed to recover from that.

Aye,i can recall that too Andre147,Allens the BIGGEST fist pumpin culprit!. <laugh>