Topic locked

Re: Williamhill.com UK Championship Quarter Final Discussion

Postby Smart

Sonny wrote:So I went and said that if Higgins didn't win the decider I'd eat my face. How close did he come though? He needed to clear after Davis built up a healthy lead and how many times have we seen Higgins win from that position? I couldn't see him missing for the life of me, and after that blue it seemed time to go home but he missed the pink!

I think you should re-watch the colours cos it looks dodgey to me, I hope there are no suspicious betting patterns revealed. rofl :wave: rofl :wave:

Postby Alex0paul

Smart wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:No Willie, the last 17 year old to play at the Crucible was Liu Chuang

I have decided that only CDLs watch snooker via BBC.

Eurosport <cool>

Smug BLOBS easy black :D

The creaking chairs and heavy breathing put me off Eurosport I'm afraid

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:
Sonny wrote:So I went and said that if Higgins didn't win the decider I'd eat my face. How close did he come though? He needed to clear after Davis built up a healthy lead and how many times have we seen Higgins win from that position? I couldn't see him missing for the life of me, and after that blue it seemed time to go home but he missed the pink!

I think you should re-watch the colours cos it looks dodgey to me, I hope there are no suspicious betting patterns revealed. rofl :wave: rofl :wave:

have to agree given higgins strong bottle

very odd miss :evilgrin: :? :? :gag:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:

Maybe if Sonny ate his face, it would be an improvement? rofl

(Just kidding, sir. Couldn't resist.)

Postby Smart

Alex0paul wrote:
Smart wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:No Willie, the last 17 year old to play at the Crucible was Liu Chuang

I have decided that only CDLs watch snooker via BBC.

Eurosport <cool>

Smug BLOBS easy black :D

The creaking chairs and heavy breathing put me off Eurosport I'm afraid

there is some funny sound on Eurosport, sort of like bubbles but I prefer it than hearing what the BBC runts have to say for themselves. They should all be buried alive. :wave:

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Who is commentating on Eurosport this afternoon, Mr. Smart? :hatoff:

I have Joe Johnson (ENG) and Mike Smith (ENG) <ok> :wave:

Did you know Joe Johnson won the 1986 World Title?

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

you should work for the BBC as their stats man, you would be invaluable :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

you should work for the BBC as their stats man, you would be invaluable :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

One day, I hope to be valuable.

I am really enjoying this match. Luca is not just an awesome potter with a great languid cue action. He knows the game very well, tactically. He plays shots that other, more seasoned pros, would struggle to see. You cannot fail to be impressed with Luca. :hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
I am really enjoying this match. Luca is not just an awesome potter with a great languid cue action. He knows the game very well, tactically. He plays shots that other, more seasoned pros, would struggle to see. You cannot fail to be impressed with Luca. :hatoff:

I dunno. I can fail at most things. :D