Topic locked

Re: Williamhill.com UK Championship Quarter Final Discussion

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Have been out all day. What have I missed in the afternoon session?

Was Carter pretty good?

Was Smurph poor in his match against Luca or did Luca step it up a bit and just miss out? Both?

did not watch any of the moany minnie win but Luca played pretty well although shaun was below his best.

Postby Skullman

Wild WC wrote:
Skullman wrote:Have been out all day. What have I missed in the afternoon session?

Was Carter pretty good?

Was Smurph poor in his match against Luca or did Luca step it up a bit and just miss out? Both?

did not watch any of the moany minnie win but Luca played pretty well although shaun was below his best.

Hopefully that's his crap match out of the way and he can finally get to another ranking final. I think he's lost his last eight semis as far as I can remember, maybe some more from before I watched snooker?

Postby Skullman

Alex0paul wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Been watching this with a mate and a pizza. I didn't expect the scoreline to be this comprehensive. :shock:

Has the pizza watched snooker before?

Knowing SnookerFan I doubt it made it through the first frame.

Postby Skullman

Monique wrote:
Skullman wrote:So has anyone been watching Mavis's match?

Watching both at the moment. Mavis playing solid.
And the match is in fact a good one.

I'm sure it is, but Selby v Robbo seems to happen once every six years.

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:Have we had any post midnight finshes yet?

I don't think so. Higgins and Mavis was played to about 11:30, but I think that was the latest.

God, it's half-ten. I was about to say this one wouldn't go past midnight, I didn't realise it was that late.

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
Skullman wrote:Have we had any post midnight finshes yet?

I don't think so. Higgins and Mavis was played to about 11:30, but I think that was the latest.

God, it's half-ten. I was about to say this one wouldn't go past midnight, I didn't realise it was that late.

Brecel v Walden was a post 11:30 finish too

Postby Wildey

Mark Davis is in with a chance to reach the semi finals of the UK Championship 20 years after he first Qualified for the Venue and a 9-8 defeat to Terry Griffiths in the Last 64 .