Topic locked

Re: Williamhill.com UK Championship Last 16 Discussion.

Postby Skullman

Just in to see Carter beat Joyce and looks like Fu will clsoe to 4-3 against Stevens. How have the matches gone. Has Marco been a fraction of the player that beat Allen or has Stevens just played really well?

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:Just in to see Carter beat Joyce and looks like Fu will clsoe to 4-3 against Stevens. How have the matches gone. Has Marco been a fraction of the player that beat Allen or has Stevens just played really well?

What was the score in the Carter game? I got Stevens on.

Stevens played better than Fu up to 4-1, but Fu has suddenly started playing better.

Postby snooky147

SnookerFan wrote:This could end up being one of the best bo9s we've ever seen.

Not up there with the mighty Williams vs Lee match last year, but up there. :D

Consideringing its a best of 11 it would be difficult. :hyper:

Postby SnookerFan

snooky147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:This could end up being one of the best bo9s we've ever seen.

Not up there with the mighty Williams vs Lee match last year, but up there. :D

Consideringing its a best of 11 it would be difficult. :hyper:

rofl rofl

They call me SimpleFan for a reason.

Blame the beer I'm drinking.

Postby randam05

Great stuff from fu, his mental abilities are immense. He was completely down and out playing shocking snooker and what a wonderful clearance under pressure and held himself well in the frame before and a great 97 from nowhere in frame before that.

Postby snooky147

Why on earth do the BBC employ someone like Doherty who can't even speak english. Matchu = Mathew.
FFS What are they doing. And that bloody giggling all yesterday whenever Taylor thought he said something half funny.

Postby SnookerFan

snooky147 wrote:Why on earth do the BBC employ someone like Doherty who can't even speak english. Matchu = Mathew.
FFS What are they doing. And that bloody giggling all yesterday whenever Taylor thought he said something half funny.

The BBC's commentary policy is a joke. They sack Everton, the best commentator ever. They never use Foulds.
They employ Dennis Taylor to be a commentator. They employ Parrott, when he shouldn’t be employed to do anything.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:rubbish. I aint had my Alex Higgins T-Shirt on all week. I'll put that on tomorrow.

beer and a Alex Higgins T SHirt...

if i was jehova witnesses i would think twice before knocking on your door in case they get a headbutt <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Wild WC wrote:beer and a Alex Higgins T SHirt...

if i was jehova witnesses i would think twice before knocking on your door in case they get a headbutt <laugh>

You think I'm some kind of thug. How dare you? I come from a good area y'know. I live in a block of flats in Croydon.

Oh wait....