Topic locked

Re: Williamhill.com UK Championship Last 16 Discussion.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:I'm really craving a Chicken Tikka Massala. A good one. Not like on Saturday, when I ordered one and got a Chicken Korma delivered. I've been in a bad mood about that all week.

It's so hard to find a decent place in Croydon. Especially one that does delivery for one person.

boy that's random lol

we got from Dom Dale and chicken pox to you having a chicken fetish <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I've just sent a question to the BBC Snooker team. I bet they don't answer it. rofl

Smart now only watches snooker via Eurosport, Smart has decided to boycott all snooker shown on BBC. Smart is happy with this decision. <ok> :wave:

smart is smart <ok>

Postby Smart

Wild WC wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm really craving a Chicken Tikka Massala. A good one. Not like on Saturday, when I ordered one and got a Chicken Korma delivered. I've been in a bad mood about that all week.

It's so hard to find a decent place in Croydon. Especially one that does delivery for one person.

boy that's random lol

rofl rofl :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Wild WC wrote:boy that's random lol

You obviously aren't following Smart's Non-Vegan takeaway thread. rofl

Just for your information, my godson has just start getting into Where's Wally, so I've got him a couple of the old books for Christmas.

Re: Williamhill.com UK Championship Last 32 Discussion.

Postby Witz78

daraghj82 wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Good for snooker that Brecel got through. Hopefully he can start playing like the next genius and win this event. Snooker needs some fresh talent that will eliminate deadwood like Walden, Hawkins. Mark Davis, and Bingham forever.

yeah i agree its good that luca won, he faces mark king who afaik he beat to get the wc back in may !!!

i fancy the 'terminator' john higgins as i call him as he is so hard to beat even when off form to win the event , if not i'd like to see murphy or selby win it :-D

pity his career hadnt been terminated

id rather hed have said Hasta La Vista instead of I'll be back <doh>