Topic locked

Re: Williamhill.com UK Championship Last 32 Discussion.

Postby Wildey

yup its on red but for how long god knows

it really is poor that these days of digital technology the BBC are going backwards.

they hardly spend any of the licence fee on decent program's just endless tosh.

Postby randam05

omg are you serious how did that go in? I dont care how 'slippy' the cushion clothe is. I have played at the academy enough times to know that wouldnt even be close. They are definitely bigger on telly.

Postby PLtheRef

randam05 wrote:omg are you serious how did that go in? I dont care how 'slippy' the cushion clothe is. I have played at the academy enough times to know that wouldnt even be close. They are definitely bigger on telly.

Nothing to do with the fact they've been played in but this was the third shot on the cloth

Postby Wildey

PLtheRef wrote:
randam05 wrote:omg are you serious how did that go in? I dont care how 'slippy' the cushion clothe is. I have played at the academy enough times to know that wouldnt even be close. They are definitely bigger on telly.

Nothing to do with the fact they've been played in but this was the third shot on the cloth

even so mate that was in 9 ball pool territory

Postby randam05

Wild WC wrote:Barry Hawkins is flying hes made a century on the back of beating Sam Baird with 2 centuries yesterday

Yeah but even you wild could convert youre high break of 20 to a century on here..

Postby randam05

Casey wrote:Higgins looks in decent enough nick. His long potting hasn't been the same the last couple of years but he can find other ways to get in.

Yeah lets jinx him and say he will become champion next week.

Postby PLtheRef

randam05 wrote:
Casey wrote:Higgins looks in decent enough nick. His long potting hasn't been the same the last couple of years but he can find other ways to get in.

Yeah lets jinx him and say he will become champion next week.

He'll quote you.

"That one young lad last Saturday morning kept the faith all week"

Postby hendry_fan

What a jammy basket Holt is,played the cannon on the reds on pottin the blue,misses the pack but then lands perfectly on a red!,and certain people ramble on bout John bein JAMMY!!. <doh> <laugh>

Postby Wildey

problem with BBC is there's no snooker people commentating.....its just this glamarous ex players they going after

its all guess work with facts because they watch very little snooker through the year.

John Parrott watches horse racing and well Dennis Taylor plays golf (probably in snow as well)

Clive Everton lived and breathed snooker and knew things from a journalist perspective thats now missing big time from their coverage.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Wenbo has started this session off pretty well, should be a frame winning break from a great opening red.

best season since he reached the final of shanghai in 2009