Topic locked

Re: Williamhill.com UK Championship Last 32 Discussion.

Postby Witz78

Have skipped the snooker tonight, in a pub quiz in some boozer near the river with these lads who were at the snooker too and were disgusted by the set up, lack of big tournament atmosphere and lack of buzz about the place,

Were currently leading the quiz for anyone interested :D

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:Have skipped the snooker tonight, in a pub quiz in some boozer near the river with these lads who were at the snooker too and were disgusted by the set up, lack of big tournament atmosphere and lack of buzz about the place,

well if people in pubs there wont be any atmosphere.

any excuse to get sloshed

Postby Witz78

Wild WC wrote:
Witz78 wrote:Have skipped the snooker tonight, in a pub quiz in some boozer near the river with these lads who were at the snooker too and were disgusted by the set up, lack of big tournament atmosphere and lack of buzz about the place,

well if people in pubs there wont be any atmosphere.

any excuse to get sloshed

since the numpties at the venue shut the bar at 9pm even though the snooker could go on to midnight they deserve what they get, idiots. Saturday night was the ultimate joke, me and about a dozen other lads just walked out in disgust when we nipped out to see the bar shut. Sod stopping drinking for 2 or 3 hours after wed been on it all day <doh>

and the balcony being a no go zone if pathetic, a farcial decision <doh>

Postby Witz78

Wild WC wrote:well i hope someone has lodged a complaint instead of whining like old ladies.

Ive voiced my displeasure in person to Jason Ferguson, Mike Ganley on 2 or 3 occasions and Security Man Mark and Frank. I can do no more :gag:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild WC wrote:well i hope someone has lodged a complaint instead of whining like old ladies.

Ive voiced my displeasure in person to Jason Ferguson, Mike Ganley on 2 or 3 occasions and Security Man Mark and Frank. I can do no more :gag:

well played <ok>

no seriously they have to be fan friendly that MUST be priority when staging tournaments a visit has to be a occasion just watching the snooker isn't enough.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:

Like WS gives a rubbish.

they should

but exactly

they are on the useless side sorry but im really surprised if some of these policy has anything to do with Barry Hearn.

you can change the top dog but if the policy used by the dogsbodys is the same then nothing really changes.

Postby Skullman

Wild WC wrote:sonny has called Luca a Genius well to still be 4-4 in this match he must be.

No disrespect to Luca but it's more down to Ricky missing easy balls than any 'genius' from him. Ricky had enough chances to win this 6-1.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:
Wild WC wrote:sonny has called Luca a Genius well to still be 4-4 in this match he must be.

No disrespect to Luca but it's more down to Ricky missing easy balls than any 'genius' from him. Ricky had enough chances to win this 6-1.

i know mate

i was being sarcastic