Post a reply

Re: WS International Championship Final Discussion !!!

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:talking of SJS, ive a bit of a dilemma for you GJ

i was out on a works night out last night, not that many turned up and eventually it ended up just me and 3 others in some club. the other guy had paired off with the bird (both have partners so it was a bit dodgy)

anyway, i was left with some other bird from the office but shes bloody in her 40s and hardly a looker, i just kept going back every so often for my drink at the table she was at on her todd, then id snake hiss back up the dancefloor to try and find some young fluff.

Anyway eventually drink and tiredness kicked in, and i stupidly sat down with her and got a bit over friendly, infact i prob employed some of SJS's trademark moves on her so im dreading going into work on Monday.

Think ill play the old card of "i cant remember a thing after we hut that nightclub" haha

my advice mate say hello and walk on

i have had plenty of similar with work birds just say hello and business as usual

<cool>

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:Ebdons a character as well as an all time great.

surely hes better for snooker than some of the emotionless robots ????

and yet you tourist robbo for rattling a few feathers

:gag: :grrr: ;-)

I dont like Robbo mate, sorry thats the way it is.

But he is good for snooker, i wont deny that and i do admire his gamesmanship, its just annoying when its against people im supporting <ok>

Snap

i dont like Ebdon thats the way it is

so why are you Moronic idiot trying to bring it back to Hendry :td:

Postby Witz78

Wild WC wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:Ebdons a character as well as an all time great.

surely hes better for snooker than some of the emotionless robots ????

and yet you tourist robbo for rattling a few feathers

:gag: :grrr: ;-)

I dont like Robbo mate, sorry thats the way it is.

But he is good for snooker, i wont deny that and i do admire his gamesmanship, its just annoying when its against people im supporting <ok>

Snap

i dont like Ebdon thats the way it is

so why are you Moronic idiot trying to bring it back to Hendry :td:

<ok> right fair enough mate

CEASEFIRE TIME NOW :spot on:

Postby vodkadiet

Witz78 wrote:talking of SJS, ive a bit of a dilemma for you GJ

i was out on a works night out last night, not that many turned up and eventually it ended up just me and 3 others in some club. the other guy had paired off with the bird (both have partners so it was a bit dodgy)

anyway, i was left with some other bird from the office but shes bloody in her 40s and hardly a looker, i just kept going back every so often for my drink at the table she was at on her todd, then id snake hiss back up the dancefloor to try and find some young fluff.

Anyway eventually drink and tiredness kicked in, and i stupidly sat down with her and got a bit over friendly, infact i prob employed some of SJS's trademark moves on her so im dreading going into work on Monday.

Think ill play the old card of "i cant remember a thing after we hut that nightclub" haha

Just find another job.

A guy I knew was working in Harrods and he started seeing another employeee from another department. However, she already had one of those overprotective psycho boyriends, and when the boyfriend found out he came looking for the guy. The fella got scared and just resigned immediately.

You better hope this woman hasn't got a bruiser husband!

I am sure they will be very understanding down the dole office. <ok>

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:a smart poster on daves blog

Wasn't Robertson's sole loss in the PTC final, which was a rather wimpy best of 7? In finals of proper length i.e. two session or more he still effectively has a 100% record...

<ok> :hatoff: :D

Yeah that's true... an amazing record he has in major finals, no doubt about it. But that could all change today, so don't be so overconfident that your man will win... Honestly, I don't care who wins, just hope it's a good match, as I'm sure it will be anyway....

Postby GJ

This would be huge for robbo as he was so bad in china events

Huge barrior overcome if he wins this title

:hatoff:

Postby GJ

Skullman wrote:Then he can focus on the UK and be the first player to get the quadruple crown.

he tends to go walk abouts in the next event after winning 1 :-(

Postby GJ

Skullman wrote:4-2.

Judd under pressure. Robbo should aim for 6-3 at least, 7-2 might be possible.

<cool> <ok>

Postby GJ

Skullman wrote:5-4 Robbo. Could've been 6-3, but he'll take it I think.

yeh from 2-0 down he will be delighted