Topic locked

Re: WS International Championship Semi Finals Discussion !!!

Postby Wildey

Wild WC wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:Farewell Selby, you boring bastard.

ROBBO STILL IN :wave: <ok> <ok> :happy:

no wonder with that easy draw :gag:

whos he play in the semis?

i hope he gets Ebdon at some point in this event, THE FORCE will stand tall in the face of his coughing and SJS hairstyle <ok>

Has Smurph/Fu in the semis, can face the Force in the final.

believe me ebdon wont be anywhere near the final if he wins against Walden Trump or Allen will swat him away like a annoying little Fly.

Witz78 wrote:UTTER GARBAGE WILD AND YOU KNOW IT

YOUR JUST BITTER COS EBDONS STILL A WINNER IN HIS 40S UNLIKE YOUR BELOVED POOL PLAYING PLUKE SQUEEZING JOCKO HENDO.

Ebdon swatted Mags away 6-1 and he will swat away anyone else in his path, if he can survive on a vegan diet he can survive anything !!

Prime example of a clueless idiot that thinks he knows what hes talking about

HE WILL NEVER LEARN

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:glad judd is winning as ebdon ruins most finals

wont say ruin but i love seeing Ebdon being dictated too and Judd made Ebdon play to his strengths whitch is impressive unlike Ronnie in 2005 where he let ebdon dictate things.

Postby Monique

Wild WC wrote:
GJ wrote:glad judd is winning as ebdon ruins most finals

wont say ruin but i love seeing Ebdon being dictated too and Judd made Ebdon play to his strengths whitch is impressive unlike Ronnie in 2005 where he let ebdon dictate things.

When Ebdon did that in 2005, it was a première and Ronnie didn't handle it. Since then though, everyone knows what to expect and should be prepared for it. Judd obviously is, as Ronnie was at the Crucible in April (BTW Ebbo has never beat him again since that 2005 QF). The one who doeqn't seem to be able to find a solution nowadays is Maguire.
But Ebdon wasn't playing slowly today, by his recent standards anyway. It's more that he looked uncomfortable at the table, twitchy and edgy. That early concession was uncharacteristic and a rare sign of frustration. Earlier this week he complained about the conditions. Maybe he doesn't trust his shots.

Postby Skullman

PLtheRef wrote:Grinding or not I cannot see Ebdon winning a session 8-1 against Judd unless Trump really lets it bother him.

Tables are now up to date

Maybe grinding and Judd having a little wobble. He doesn't seem to be able kill matches off these unless against woefully mismatched opponent, like Adi. If Ebdon gets a couple of frames and breaks Judd's rhythm...

Although mostly likely it'll be done before the MSI.

Postby PLtheRef

But Monique, wouldn't you agree that this has potentially been going on long before. The last time before 2005 that Ebdon hit the ground running in a match he was the underdog is arguably the 2002 WC final.

Postby Monique

PLtheRef wrote:But Monique, wouldn't you agree that this has potentially been going on long before. The last time before 2005 that Ebdon hit the ground running in a match he was the underdog is arguably the 2002 WC final.

It had been going on, but it wasn't really that obvious. I don't think his opponent were aware of this being a deliberate tactic - because it is a deliberate tactic in my opinion - before that QF.
Ebdon has been playing in the PL this year and although he's not going to make the play-offs, I never was under the impression that he was struggling with the shot-clock big time. Actually, he adapted better to it than Robertson did when he played in it the first time. Ebdon isn't a slow player naturally.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Plus Judd was helped by Ebdon being completely and utterly marmite. Although Ebdon seemed to play faster than he usually does. Maybe he's going to really start grinding this afternoon? :chin:

ebdon let judd's game get to him it was intimidating him and he unraveled.

Postby Roland

Sorry about the logging in issues everyone, our fault this time. There's a tweaked board style coming out soon (looks smoother than this) along with a mobile style which makes the forum much easier to navigate on mobile devices and during testing something screwed meaning everyone has to remove cookies in order to login. Don't ask me how.

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:WILD,
1- Remove your shoes
2- Remove your socks
3- Carefully place a toothpick long ways in, under your big toenail so its sticking out
4- Kick a wall

how does it feel to be made to look a bit stupid lol

Postby Skullman

Witz78 wrote:WILD,
1- Remove your shoes
2- Remove your socks
3- Carefully place a toothpick long ways in, under your big toenail so its sticking out
4- Kick a wall

Wild, I'd suggest kicking the wall with the foot without the toothpick.

Postby Witz78

I dunno how it feels to be proved wrong, im sure you can tell me though. Anyway get off the Trump Juddernaut bandwagon, your the mug who said he was PAST IT and had MISSED THE BOAT 3 years ago when me and Bourne were tipping him for the top. Up yer jacksie :D

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:I dunno how it feels to be proved wrong, im sure you can tell me though. Anyway get off the Trump Juddernaut bandwagon, your the mug who said he was PAST IT and had MISSED THE BOAT 3 years ago when me and Bourne were tipping him for the top. Up yer jacksie :D

no you are turning what i said

you two walleys was proclaiming judd as the best thing since sliced bread before he played in a Last 32 Match of a Ranking Event.

all i said was he needs to prove it first.

now he has

please go for a Brain transplant ohhhhhhh and eye Surgery.

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:Considering i saw him beat Ronnie in a ranking QF over 4 years ago...

he still did not win a last 32 because he got a walk over because Dott was injured and considering i saw Mark Joyce play a UK Quarter final in 201o....please let us all know will he win a Ranking event soon ???

Postby Roland

Judd was always going to hit the big time ever since he was 10, same for Luca. It took him a long time to get past the brick wall of qualifiers but now he's out the other side and about to become WN1.

I remember when he beat Ronnie in the Grand Prix quarters but it was a poor match from Ronnie's standards to be fair, but all the same Judd won and he also reached the Crucible when he was 17.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Judd was always going to hit the big time ever since he was 10, same for Luca. It took him a long time to get past the brick wall of qualifiers but now he's out the other side and about to become WN1.

I remember when he beat Ronnie in the Grand Prix quarters but it was a poor match from Ronnie's standards to be fair, but all the same Judd won and he also reached the Crucible when he was 17.

But Judd did not play well in that Tournament Ronnie and Perry played Just as bad as they Could and Dott didnt turn up.

his best Match without a Doubt was the Semi Final in whitch He Lost.

so there was Absalutly Sod all to go on for some people to jump on a Bandwagon of rubbish.

Judds career is in 2 Stages

Pre 2011 China Open and Post 2o11 China Open.