Topic locked

Re: WS International Championship Semi Finals Discussion !!!

Postby GJ

Monique wrote:Murphy is playing well and isn't letting Robertson dictate the pace. I don't think headwork will do here. Robbo needs to take the initiative if he wants to win this one.

and he has <ok> <ok> :happy: :happy:

Postby Monique

Robertson has speeded up and been more aggressive and it paid big time. Anyone watching Murphy play regularly knows that if you put him under pressure he starts to push the boat in the hope to make something happen and leaves more chances to his opponent. It might pay against lower ranked players but not against the top boys. Surely Robbo knows that and he's making the most of it.

Postby Wildey

i want Robbo to win but i want a close Game to Justify Best of 17s

who knows maybe they will revert to best of 11 frame semis next Season if both are Walk Overs nothing would surprise me.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:I thought only Worlds, UK and Masters were majors? And this, maybe. So shouldn't it be:

Neil Robertson 3rd Major
Shaun Murphy 3rd Major
or
Judd Trump 2nd Major

Major Tournaments was Always Ranking and Masters then they invented the Internet and a lot of crap being written.

of course the World is Biggest then theres a a decending list but all Ranking Events are Major tournaments to win.