Topic locked

Re: WS International Championship Semi Finals Discussion !!!

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:Robbo has a habit of dragging opponents down to his level. Thankfully Ronnie provided everyone with the blueprint on how to overcome that type of snooker from Robbo at the Crucible

fanboy rubbish <ok>

Postby Skullman

Jewell wrote:Robbo has a habit of dragging opponents down to his level. Thankfully Ronnie provided everyone with the blueprint on how to overcome that type of snooker from Robbo at the Crucible

Hope Robbo plays rubbish?

Postby Wildey

Muppet147 wrote:

Good post. And Ronnie did indeed give Robbo a good kicking. :-)

if anything murphy dragging Robbo down in this match hes been really bad.

Postby Wildey

Standards was not the highest but it was not a Bad Match

What do people want

Seriously im losing patience with some on here Are you Snooker Fans or just fair weather Snooker Fans.

Postby Monique

Smart wrote:
Monique wrote:Well maybe it's me not in the mood but that was painful

it was awful, like a lot of Robbo matches :wave:

None of them were at the race in session 2 and I don't think it was Robbo's fault. Sometimes it happens and the players are dragging each others further down.

Postby Skullman

Wild WC wrote:i think a miss fest makes matches more interesting

you dont think ohhh well one red down end of frame.

Think you need a mix. If you have a whole session full of missfests it gets tedious. It wasn't awful and I was engrossed for the first half Couldn't believe that most frames were 30+ minutes. But the second half got a bit too poor.