Topic locked

WS International Championship Semi Finals Discussion !!!

Postby Wildey

Sunday 28th of October~Sunday 4th of November in Chengdu, China

The Semi Finals Brings together Judd Trump and Peter Ebdon in what could be a Grudge Match that Follows on from Comments Judd made on Twitter During the Australian Open Final about Peter's Pace of Play.

in the other Semi Final two Former World Champions Neil Robertson and Shaun Murphy.

its Going to be a Great Weekend of Snooker and a Fitting climax to the Biggest event to be staged outside of the UK.

DRAW
Semi Finals

Neil Robertson v Shaun Murphy
-------------------------------------------------
Judd Trump v Peter Ebdon

ORDER OF PLAY

Image Image

Re: WS International Championship Semi Finals Discussion !!!

Postby Andre147

Don't agree that only one semi is played tomorrow, and the other on Saturday. i really think both should be playd on both days, 1st session tomorrow Ebdon v Judd, then 2nd Robbo v Murphy. Then on saturday BOTH would be played to a finish.... Instead, the players from the 1st get a day off....

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:Don't agree that only one semi is played tomorrow, and the other on Saturday. i really think both should be playd on both days, 1st session tomorrow Ebdon v Judd, then 2nd Robbo v Murphy. Then on saturday BOTH would be played to a finish.... Instead, the players from the 1st get a day off....

day off or just hanging about waiting to play the final while the other finalist match sharp.

Postby Andre147

Wild WC wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Don't agree that only one semi is played tomorrow, and the other on Saturday. i really think both should be playd on both days, 1st session tomorrow Ebdon v Judd, then 2nd Robbo v Murphy. Then on saturday BOTH would be played to a finish.... Instead, the players from the 1st get a day off....

day off or just hanging about waiting to play the final while the other finalist match sharp.

depends on the perspective yeah, but still I think both should be played on same days... fairer system to me

Postby GJ

Wild WC wrote:

<ok> :hatoff: :hatoff:

Postby GJ

Jewell wrote:
Smart wrote:
Jewell wrote:
Smart wrote:
Jewell wrote:Good luck to Trump and Robbo. :-)

good luck Basher Judd and Smug :wave:

Who the hell is Smug?

you got a 50/50 chance of being right or you could phone a friend :wave:

I give up.

hes fats and his face goes rosy red when hes under pressure

<ok> :wave: :wave:

Postby Skullman

Don't they do it the same for the semis in the UK, though? To be honest I think Judd will need the day off after dealing with Ebdon over two sessions.

Postby Smart

Jewell wrote:
Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:GJ,

who would you rather Jono played in the final?

Ebdons got a bit of an Indian sign over Jono

and Judds going to be fired up to win it for Ryan Summers after those terrible accusations Jono made about him

why arent I in your avatar Jock :wave:

There wasn't enough room for your head and Stephen Lee's gut. Something had to go.

how long have you been answering for Jock-Witz

Jewell :love: :love: Jock_Witz

Postby GJ

and Judds going to be fired up to win it for Ryan Summers after those terrible accusations Jono made about him

judd <ok> <ok>

Postby Smart

Jewell wrote:
Smart wrote:
Jewell wrote:
Smart wrote:

There wasn't enough room for your head and Stephen Lee's gut. Something had to go.

how long have you been answering for Jock-Witz

Jewell :love: :love: Jock_Witz

It doesn't take a genious to know that was the reason. :wave:

will you let your BF answer next time though :wave:

Postby Wildey

simplysnooker wrote:Wild Sir, what's the TV coverage like for the Semi Finals? I know they're covering both sessions of the final.

Friday 2 Nov

0600-0900 LIVE semi-finals on British Eurosport 2 HD

0730-0830 LIVE semi-finals on British Eurosport HD

1130-1430 LIVE semi-finals on British Eurosport HD

Saturday 3 Nov

0600-0900 LIVE semi-finals on British Eurosport 2 HD

1130-1430 LIVE semi-finals on British Eurosport 2 HD

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:

cos thats a different pic mate <ok>