Topic locked

Re: WS International Championship Semi Finals Discussion !!!

Postby Monique

Wild WC wrote:Standards was not the highest but it was not a Bad Match

What do people want

Seriously im losing patience with some on here Are you Snooker Fans or just fair weather Snooker Fans.

It's not because we are snooker fans that be must say that we enjoyed every match when we didn't. The fist session was OK and Robbo's comeback made it interesting. The second session was dire and it was not just because it was a missfest, it's also because at no time I had the feeling that the outcome was in doubt. Murphy simply doesn't know how to handle it when things don't go his way and pressure kicks in and he faces a player like Robbo who doesn't mind winning uggly. He's lost the carefree state of mind he had when he won the WC as a qualifier and he just has no answer to it.

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:The watched the second session and didn't enjoy it at all. But nonetheless we have our dream final now.

Hopefully that's not flat either.

Trump - Robbo is never flat.

Even if they end up playing like Smurph and Robbo did this session?

Postby Smart

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:The watched the second session and didn't enjoy it at all. But nonetheless we have our dream final now.

Hopefully that's not flat either.

Trump - Robbo is never flat.

depends if Robbo drags down BJ to his level, he does drag most players down into missfest mediocrity :wave:

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:

What do people want

Seriously im losing patience with some on here Are you Snooker Fans or just fair weather Snooker Fans.

It's not because we are snooker fans that be must say that we enjoyed every match when we didn't. The fist session was OK and Robbo's comeback made it interesting. The second session was dire and it was not just because it was a missfest, it's also because at no time I had the feeling that the outcome was in doubt. Murphy simply doesn't know how to handle it when things don't go his way and pressure kicks in and he faces a player like Robbo who doesn't mind winning uggly. He's lost the carefree state of mind he had when he won the WC as a qualifier and he just has no answer to it.

but that was a good session of snooker

seriously some needs to look in the mirror and find the answer AM I REALLY A SNOOKER FAN.

Postby Wildey

ive said it before and ill say it again Great Standard of Play is overrated sometimes.

Yes its Great but so is s few misses.

sorry but i found absalutly nothing Dull about that session ive just watched.

Postby Smart

Wild WC wrote:
Monique wrote:

What do people want

seriously some needs to look in the mirror and find the answer AM I REALLY A SNOOKER FAN.

you just dont care what the standard is, as long as it snooker being played you are happy, well others are more snobbish and want some real quality - each to their own, but that was a pile of rubbish today :wave:

Postby Muppet147

Wild WC wrote:ive said it before and ill say it again Great Standard of Play is overrated sometimes.

What a load of gibberish. You really are a thick hammer.<ok>

Postby Monique

Wild WC wrote:
Monique wrote:

What do people want

Wild, one of the beauties of snooker is precisely that one can appreciate for various aspects and that it can appeal to people who aren't necessarily all looking for the same thing. That means that some matches will appeal to some people more than others and there is nothing wrong with that. You enjoyed this session, great for you. I didn't and you have no right to tell me I'm not a snooker fan because I didn't. Your tastes are not the same as mine, that's all or maybe, as I said, I just wasn't in the mood for that type of session today. I think I'm entitled to say that I wouldn't devote so much time, energy and, yes, money as well, into promoting the sport if I wasn't a fan. We just look at it from different point of views.
Last edited by Monique on 03 Nov 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Postby GJ

Muppet147 wrote:
Wild WC wrote:ive said it before and ill say it again Great Standard of Play is overrated sometimes.

I really am a thick hammer <ok>

<ok> :hatoff: