Topic locked

Re: WS International Championship Quarter Finals Discussion

Postby Smart

vodkadiet wrote:
Skullman wrote:Robbo blobbos

Bloody Chinese audiences :grrr:

Is racism permitted on this forum? The reason I ask is because yesterday I received a private message warning me against criticising another poster's spelling.

Small wonder we are such an evolved species....

You are free to say what we tell you to say.....

:|

the audience is mainly Chinese as the event is stage in China, so using ADJECTIVE then CHINESE then AUDIENCES is hardly a racist remark you dimwit runt :wave:

Postby Roland

Racism is not allowed, criticising the Chinese audience is not racist. They are taking photos all over the shop and putting the players off.

Smart, please cut the frequency of that word out. :santa:

Postby Wildey

i hope Lu takes a lot of positives from this experience on to the main tour next season but i hope Robbo stuffs him from now on.

dont like wild cards and some will see this as justifying wild cards but i dont.

Postby vodkadiet

Smart wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

Is racism permitted on this forum? The reason I ask is because yesterday I received a private message warning me against criticising another poster's spelling.

the audience is mainly Chinese as the event is stage in China, so using ADJECTIVE then CHINESE then AUDIENCES is hardly a racist remark you dimwit baby kangaroo :wave:

Why not just say the audience? Why mention their race, or their nationality? It will come across as racist to many.

You wouldn't say 'bloody English audience'.

I am not for political correctness but if you can't criticise someone for having the grammatical skills of 5 year old then you need to tighten up all areas on the forum.

Postby Skullman

I wouldn't say 'bloody English audience' because they're generally good. It seems to be a problem exclusively to China. I'm willing to say 'bloody English audience' next time there's an incident in the UK, if it pleases you.

Postby Smart

vodkadiet wrote:
Smart wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

the audience is mainly Chinese as the event is stage in China, so using ADJECTIVE then CHINESE then AUDIENCES is hardly a racist remark you dimwit baby kangaroo :wave:

Why not just say the audience? Why mention their race, or their nationality? It will come across as racist to many.

You wouldn't say 'bloody English audience'.

I am not for political correctness but if you can't criticise someone for having the grammatical skills of 5 year old then you need to tighten up all areas on the forum.

you are missing the point - English audiences do not take photos and move about like clowns whilst play is under way, CHinese audiences do - so its perfectly okay to say BLOODY CHINESE AUDIENCES :clap: <ok> :wave:

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Aren't people getting a bit bored of Trump v Robbo?

Why not Smurph v Trump? Both attacking players and in a similar mould.

i think we will have a competitive final no matter who comes through.

Postby Sickpotter

vodkadiet wrote:
Skullman wrote:Don't think racism is allowed. Everyone in the audience is Chinese.

Who told you not to criticise spelling?

Some guy who is a friend of Kirk Stevens.

<doh>

You were called to task because you (and others) turned an event thread into a grade 7 quality facebook chat slagging off posters and calling them retards. That you elected to do it over something as simple as spelling just cemented what a low level conversation it was. Keep it up.... :john: