Topic locked

Re: World Snooker International Championship Last 16 Discuss

Postby Witz78

kostasmad wrote:Witz only 1 advice from personal experience....

RUN FOREST RUN!!!!

haha what happened?

normally i would run mate but this ones a schoolteacher so shes hardly the usual variety of single mother, plus the sprogs are about 10 year old anyway so hardly like there screaming toddlers

Postby kostasmad

Well in my situation things got out of hand. Children started calling me uncle (i was 28 at that time damn it) and the ex was a pain in the ass. Girl was nice but things got too complicated to continue the thing...

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:er, im not that kinda guy Smart :john:

well she's had 2 kids, been round the block, and you are a bit of a wimpy sort so perhaps yours is not gonna fit properly - just thinking ahead for you and trying to save you so money (as Jocks are tight by nature) :wave:

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:

well she's had 2 kids, been round the block, and you are a bit of a wimpy sort so perhaps yours is not gonna fit properly - just thinking ahead for you and trying to save you so money (as Jocks are tight by nature) :wave:

better to be wimpy than limpy like you :limp:

Im not your average Jock, i probably spend more of wine, women and song than Fat Alex Salmond spends on pies or Hendrys spends on Clearasil <ok>

Postby Witz78

If the Chinese crowd have any sense they will get right on Allens back from the off to make it a hostile occasion and put him under pressure for his anti-China comments and his antio-Yupeng comments in the past.

I doubt they will though, no dount theyll sit there like timid mice

we need to find a few hundred grand to start getting some more of these EPTCs turned into proper rankers as at least they feel like proper events with noisy big crowds

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Skullman wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Allen certainly deserves a good booting for the marmite he was talking at The Crucible though.

Missed out the t.

So I did. What a silly cun I am. :sad:

that'll be a first time then Simples

you missing out on your t :pal:

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:

better to be wimpy than limpy like you :limp:

Im not your average Jock, i probably spend more of wine, women and song than Fat Alex Salmond spends on pies or Hendrys spends on Clearasil <ok>

Image :wave:

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:Phillip Studd - worst commentator than Joe Johnson and Willie Thorne and Dennis Taylor combined :td:

yea dont like phillip studd at all i prefer mike smith and hes bad enough