Topic locked

Re: International Championship Wild Card and Last 32 Discuss

Postby Skullman

Odrl wrote:
Skullman wrote:Was hoping Milkins would put up more of a fight. Still at least we get a Cao v Allen grudge match.

If it gets televised... It's probably going to be up against Ding-Murphy, as well as Trump's and Selby's match.

I'll just have to imagine the needle from livescoring then :-(

Postby Skullman

bluelagoon wrote:So the potential clash between Davis and Gould could be a fight for a place at the masters. Carter will surely keep his fingers crossed for Fu.

Carter won't care. Both Davis and Gould can't overtake him as they have to face each other so he'll squeeze in as 16th seed guaranteed.

Postby bluelagoon

Skullman wrote:
bluelagoon wrote:So the potential clash between Davis and Gould could be a fight for a place at the masters. Carter will surely keep his fingers crossed for Fu.

Carter won't care. Both Davis and Gould can't overtake him as they have to face each other so he'll squeeze in as 16th seed guaranteed.

Right. Both can't overtake him. But one would be enough, if O'Sullivan as reigning world champion gets a place at the masters. So only the top15 + o'sullivan participate. Or is the world champion not seeded automatically for the masters? I'm not sure.

Postby Wildey

bluelagoon wrote:
Skullman wrote:

Right. Both can't overtake him. But one would be enough, if O'Sullivan as reigning world champion gets a place at the masters. So only the top15 + o'sullivan participate. Or is the world champion not seeded automatically for the masters? I'm not sure.

Yup Masters Spot is between Mark Davis,Gould and Carter but personally i think the Masters line up is complete unless No 16 Ranked player gets a Wild Card.

Ronnie will be No 2 seed behind Robbo.

Postby GJ

gallantrabbit wrote:Maguire v Burnett. How vomit worthy... :mood: Come on Maguire do for him quickly and send him home.

honest jamie ;-) ;-)

Postby bluelagoon

Skullman wrote:ROS is seeded no2, but depends if Lee is still suspended. If he is Carter sneaks in, but if Lee is allowed back then Carter would be out at no16.

Oh, right. I forgot about the issue "Lee". I'm in favour of Davis. Gould and Carter already had their masters appearances.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:ROS is seeded no2, but depends if Lee is still suspended. If he is Carter sneaks in, but if Lee is allowed back then Carter would be out at no16.

forgot about lee <doh>