Topic locked

Re: International Championship Wild Card and Last 32 Discuss

Postby Roland

Naa, he's not well, mentally. That's all it can mean. I've said on Twitter and I'll say it here. There's no point slagging him off if he's going through mental turmoil. He said something about lining the players up and he would be able to pick out the ones who hate him. That's a crazy thing to say and also shows a level of paranoia because no one hates him. How can you hate him? Yes he pisses people off but hate is not a word that can be used towards Ronnie. He hasn't done anyone direct harm, he's not a nasty person, he's just messed up in the head.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:We better be careful. Seifer will be penning an article for his Anti-Stupidity Blog as we speak.

<doh>

shouldnt you be busy packing your white John Travolta suit, a comb, some gel, and an emergency capsule of Brut ahead of your trip this weekend? :no:

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:Naa, he's not well, mentally. That's all it can mean. I've said on Twitter and I'll say it here. There's no point slagging him off if he's going through mental turmoil. He said something about lining the players up and he would be able to pick out the ones who hate him. That's a crazy thing to say and also shows a level of paranoia because no one hates him. How can you hate him? Yes he pisses people off but hate is not a word that can be used towards Ronnie. He hasn't done anyone direct harm, he's not a nasty person, he's just messed up in the head.

:weeds:

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Naa, he's not well, mentally. That's all it can mean. I've said on Twitter and I'll say it here. There's no point slagging him off if he's going through mental turmoil. He said something about lining the players up and he would be able to pick out the ones who hate him. That's a crazy thing to say and also shows a level of paranoia because no one hates him. How can you hate him? Yes he pisses people off but hate is not a word that can be used towards Ronnie. He hasn't done anyone direct harm, he's not a nasty person, he's just messed up in the head.

some dont like the things he does this bullocks on contract issues snake hissed the bucking rubbish out of me thats for sure then he signs it when barry hearn talked him through the bucking thing....isn't that grovesnookers job ??

but anyway thats over with now but buck me he needs to retire/take a year off anything he sais hes not a ranking hussy so whats the problem if he has to qualify..

but hes messing the sport about lets freeze his ranking at 32 let him sort things out see where he is then....or is there a snooker legends engagement on monday ??

either way enough is enough.

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
<doh>

shouldnt you be busy packing your white John Travolta suit, a comb, some gel, and an emergency capsule of Brut ahead of your trip this weekend? :no:

I got my Alex Higgins T-Shirt. Some jogging bottoms. Some money for beer and fast food.

I'm all set. :D

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
<doh>

I got my Alex Higgins T-Shirt. Some jogging bottoms. Some money for beer and fast food.

I'm all set. :D

now then now then :gag:

Postby Smart

Jewell wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Jewell wrote:But it won't be the same...

If you judge the quality of a tournament based on Ronnie O'Sullivan's participation, you'll have been disappointed by many a Chinese tournament. :spot on:

I wasn't basing the quality of the tournament on whether or not Ronnie participates. I was speaking from the point of view of a fan. Obviously, it adds an 'extra spice' that would otherwise be missing if a favourite player is involved in the event.

Jewell <ok>

Postby Roland

It's just like when your favourite player gets knocked out early. You lose interest, then see a great match and then get back into the tournament. Life moves on and it will be a cracking tournament, and I don't think Ronnie would have won it because he's had no match practice since the Crucible.

Postby Wildey

I Enjoy Snooker More these Days since Hendry Has retired .....i have no Faves now and its a far better Enjoyment of the Sport because you dont get that Low ebb after a Knock out.

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:It's just like when your favourite player gets knocked out early. You lose interest, then see a great match and then get back into the tournament. Life moves on and it will be a cracking tournament, and I don't think Ronnie would have won it because he's had no match practice since the Crucible.

He's played Jimmy White in about a hundred exhibition matches. <laugh>

Postby Smart

Sonny wrote:It's just like when your favourite player gets knocked out early. You lose interest, then see a great match and then get back into the tournament. Life moves on and it will be a cracking tournament, and I don't think Ronnie would have won it because he's had no match practice since the Crucible.

Sonny <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:

Sonny <ok>

Smart <ok>

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

Sonny <ok>

Smart <ok>

S/fan <ok>

Postby Skullman

snooky147 wrote:Well, after some issues with a visa, Graeme eventually gets it and is ensconced in his hotel now. It would be nice though if his cue and luggage were with him.
Just saying .

Sorry a bit thick today, but are you basically saying Graeme has lost his cue and luggage?
Last edited by Skullman on 26 Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.