Quarter-final: £16,450
Last 16: £12,050
Last 32: £8,750
Last 48: £5,500
Last 64: £2,300

High TV Break: £5,000
High non-TV break: £500

Total: £625,000

Highest First Prize for the UK Championship was £110,000 in 1990 won by Stephen Hendry.

Will the UK This year Top that and Match the International Championship BUT Notice how Much Less Players Down the Rankings has so that Top Prize is Increased.

But isnt the £125,000 that every player should strive for and not Last 64.

Re: International Championship Prize Money

Postby snooky147

Of course your aiming for top prize but as I have said before whatever round you get through to your entitled to a decent payday.

Postby Wildey

snooky147 wrote:Of course your aiming for top prize but as I have said before whatever round you get through to your entitled to a decent payday.

Id Love every player to make a Good amount of Money but its Not a entitlement it should be used to motivate players to work harder if their Wages is £0.

Bottom Line is For Years Snooker has funded some journeymen to carry on playing in essance what Barry is saying We will not Tolerate that any more and Fund another Generation of Journeymen.

If You good enough reach occasional Venue do well in PTC Get a Good Wage at the end of the Day if you not good enough find another Job.

The Money is there you Just have to be Focused to go out and Get a slice of it.

Postby snooky147

Wild WC wrote:
snooky147 wrote:Of course your aiming for top prize but as I have said before whatever round you get through to your entitled to a decent payday.

Id Love every player to make a Good amount of Money but its Not a entitlement it should be used to motivate players to work harder if their Wages is £0.

Bottom Line is For Years Snooker has funded some journeymen to carry on playing in essance what Barry is saying We will not Tolerate that any more and Fund another Generation of Journeymen.

If You good enough reach occasional Venue do well in PTC Get a Good Wage at the end of the Day if you not good enough find another Job.

There's a lot of your so called journeymen beating the so called up and comers. I will say it again and every time I need to. If you are a tour member and you win your first match you are entitled to a decent paycheck. It's not rocket science and I for one don't give a damn what Hearn says. I'm mostly in favour on what he is doing but he's not god. If these journeymen are doing the business well good for them.

Postby Wildey

snooky147 wrote:
Wild WC wrote:

There's a lot of your so called journeymen beating the so called up and comers. I will say it again and every time I need to. If you are a tour member and you win your first match you are entitled to a decent paycheck. It's not rocket science and I for one don't give a damn what Hearn says. I'm mostly in favour on what he is doing but he's not god. If these journeymen are doing the business well good for them.

Thats the Point they cant just rest on their Laurels anymore for survival

The Likes of Mark Davis and Marcus Campbell makes more Money under Barry Hearn than they ever Have in 20 years on the Pro Tour it Pushes them on Others Fall by the Wayside.

If you perform Snooker Players today can make far more Money BUT you have to Perform.