Topic locked

Re: Star Xing Pai Haikou World Open Final Discussion!!

Postby Monique

Skullman wrote:
Wild wrote:What a fluke.

Allen has no pressure on him so he relaxes and Lee needs to win the next 2 frames this morning.

:phew: I thought I was the only one awake.

I usually don't comment in my sleep ... ;-)

streaming's gone :grrr:

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Even though Allen is far ahead in frames, you get the feeling that the momentum in the match has shifted to Lee.

not really ..

if lee puts him under pressure he will respond Lee draging down Allen to his level at mo

Postby hendry_fan

I rarely jump the gun,but i can,t see Lee comin back from this.

Ah well,even though Allens been a BIG mouth,he,s played very well all week so one could say he deserved to win this tourney regardless of some of the pathetic comments he made!.

Postby Skullman

Monique wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Wild wrote:What a fluke.

Allen has no pressure on him so he relaxes and Lee needs to win the next 2 frames this morning.

:phew: I thought I was the only one awake.

I usually don't comment in my sleep ... ;-)

streaming's gone :grrr:

Sorry you just hadn't commented while I was awake, so I assumed your post was from last night.

Postby Skullman

Wild wrote:
Skullman wrote:Even though Allen is far ahead in frames, you get the feeling that the momentum in the match has shifted to Lee.

not really ..

if lee puts him under pressure he will respond Lee draging down Allen to his level at mo

He's been responding to the pressure of being behind in a match. We haven't seen anyone come back at him yet.

Postby Andre147

8-1 to Allen it is then.. and this could very very easily have been 9 nil if Allen hadnt missed a red to middle in the 6th frame when on a 50 odd break..

And if it indeed goes 10-1, when was the last timewe had that result in a best of 19 frames final? 2004 Uk Championship maybe..

Postby hendry_fan

Mark Allen 8-1 Stephen Lee (MSI)

Aye,just as i thought,surely no way back now for Lee!.

My only consolation is that Allen can,t beat Hendrys record,(bar Wilds correct that is ;-) )

He could tie it though if he knocks in 2 centuries in the 2 frames he needs. :-( :-)

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Wild wrote:1o centuries in poor conditions lol

Allen fully deserves to win hes been by far best player this week.

Of course, if Stephen got another 8, he would have more. :john:

rofl rofl rofl

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Wild wrote:1o centuries in poor conditions lol

Allen fully deserves to win hes been by far best player this week.

Of course, if Stephen got another 8, he would have more. :john:

rofl rofl rofl

Another nine would make it definite, with only eight Stephen could be outdone if Marks gets another two.

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:8-1 to Allen it is then.. and this could very very easily have been 9 nil if Allen hadnt missed a red to middle in the 6th frame when on a 50 odd break..

And if it indeed goes 10-1, when was the last timewe had that result in a best of 19 frames final? 2004 Uk Championship maybe..

For a final, I think 2004 Uk champs is the last one. Though there probably have been a few 10-1 scorelines in the first round at the Worlds.

Postby Skullman

hendry_fan wrote:So after all this talk bout this China Open,i,m off for a chicken fried rice. :dinner: :-D

World Open. Also chicken fried rice at ten in the morning? :chin: Are you SnookerFan in disguise?