Topic locked

Re: Star Xing Pai Haikou World Open Final Discussion!!

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:We haven't had a world final finishing with a session to spare for a while have we? Think we're due one at some point.

That will be more and more difficult these days to happen, but you never know..

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:If not for that missed pink in frame 6, this could have easily been a whitewash.

yes and by now Allen would be lifting the trophy, and Ferguson presenting the cheque to his beloved Allen :john: :john:

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Hope for the spectators sake that Lee gets a few more frames, just so they don't have to pay for two frames.

Dont think they will get their evening´s money worth... could finish now.. allen at the table

Postby Wildey

Casey wrote:This win would put Allen into the provisional top 8, he is however going to miss the PTC finals. That's a shame because he will lose out on some momentum.

Ironically should he go onto win the tournament his two professional titles will both come in China.....a Country he doesn't seem to like at all :-)

no hes no 9 Lee is infact no 8 lol

but Allen at the moment is flying

Postby nice_shoes_ken

Haha, what an amazing result. Every tournament he has caused controversy in, he has got to the final, wonder what he will say about the World Championships this year.

He has produced some quality displays on a so called "poor table", some very good results coming back to beat Judd and Selby, now a convincing thrashing of one of the on form players on the circuit at the moment.

Fantastic win for Mark Allen, a star is now possibly born.

I bet you are happy Casey like myself, shame I have to put up with Shaun Murphy on my first of four visits to the Crucible this year, would of loved to watch Mark but unfortunately he is on the other table.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Will be a cracker between Ding and Allen in Crucible. Well even more of a cracker.

thats is one possible match I´m most looking forward too... will be some match for certain :D

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:
Skullman wrote:Will be a cracker between Ding and Allen in Crucible. Well even more of a cracker.

thats is one possible match I´m most looking forward too... will be some match for certain :D

Assuming they both beat their first round opponents. :chuckle: